Please HELP ! Looking for the 2014 Super Bowl on disk

bowzerbird

Reaction score
HELP!!

Does anyone know of where I can get the ENTIRE Super Bowl on either DVD or Blu-ray? Our Disk recorder went by the wayside and didn't get a new one in time. Have it on VHS [oh brother, dinosaur equiptment].

There are DVD & Blu-ray's out there that have highlights, pre & post game, history of Hawks etc. etc..
I'll pay for a copy and mailing [shipping].
I just want the entire game on disk. Ya all have to admit it was THEE most incredible SB game ever. And it's worth watching over & over & over. And besides, the only TV we have that can play the [^%$*^%*(&*(%^] tape is a 13"er.

I WANNA WATCH THE 2014 SUPER BOWL GAME AGAIN!!!!!!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
In the meantime, you can download the entire game on iTunes for around $5. That should hold you over.

86Hawk

Reaction score
They will be releasing it in may or june. It will have all of the playoff games including the super bowl.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Yea, I agree. I kinda thought the Blu Ray they were selling would have had the game on it in addition to a season recap so kind of disappointed. Still glad to get it but would like the whole game as well when it comes out.

Anguish

Reaction score
hgwellz12":1er4meeo said:
Familiar with torrents? If not, Get familiar. The Pirates at the bay had it less than a day later. My wife keep asking me how many times I am going to watch it... silly lady..

:141847_bnono:

There are legal means to get this. No need to discuss methods that illegally break the NFLs copyright out in the open...

drdiags

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2y2ws5sx said:
In the meantime, you can download the entire game on iTunes for around $5. That should hold you over.

Also, you can buy a 10 episode series containing Super Bowl XLVIII shows for $9.00 containing the 2 hr telecast. Unfortunately, two of those episodes are the America's Game Super Bowl shows for the 2 Broncos titles. But there are other NFLN shows, such as the Superbowl wrap show from NFLN, The players only show with Faulk and others prior to the Super Bowl, which I am sure I will get a chuckle out of. There were a few things I missed leading up to the game since I didn't want to break my remote that I now enjoy watching, just to review some of the insights the experts claimed to have. Regular price was $12.99 for the bundle.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
According to an insert in the Super Bowl XLVIII Champions DVD, the 3 playoff games will be released on Blu-Ray/DVD as a set in June.

OP
OP
bowzerbird

bowzerbird

Reaction score
WOW, you guys are fab!!!!!!! I can't believe how helpful everyone here [@ the Seahawks Net] is.
Ya know, when ya love something, so often ya want to SHARE that love and everyone here does JUST THAT!!

So again, THANKS.
Now, gotta go see how da RADISH is doing.

Ellen

SO GO HAWKS