Playoff calculator

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
So the way I have it figured the Hawks have to win out and the Niners have to lose 2 of the next 4

Niners have to lose to 2 of these 4 Titians, Falcons, Texans, Rams that is the easiest scenario for the Hawks making the playoffs

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The scary part is that the Niners have a good chance to beat the Rams.

The Rams are vulnerable to good pass rush and to a good rushing offense. You can run on the Rams all day long, but good luck getting enough time to pass.

So if they beat the Rams, not sure where the other 2 losses would come from.

The Titans, maybe, and then the Falcons?

It would take some doing to lose to the Falcons though.

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":39u9vif1 said:

The Rams are vulnerable to good pass rush and to a good rushing offense. You can run on the Rams all day long, but good luck getting enough time to pass.

I see your point. Cards were 22 for 103 against the Rams but the Cards are not the Niners.

The thing is the NFL is a weird duck... never can tell what's going to happen...the other thing is will the Rams be resting players at this point? I just can't see the rams not wanting to beat the Niners though...

Wouldn't it be weird if the Niners lost to the falcons and the Texans? LOL

LTH

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3w59eanu said:

the worst thing that could happen to me is beating the rams big then lose to Detroit.... :34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh:

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
The biggest difference in percentage drop off was when i took out a win vs rams next week. It is at least 50/50 that niners, Vikings, saints, falcons and redskins could lose two more. Alot of their games left are divisional or tougher opponents.. We have to win against rams or we will have to expect those other teams to lose at least 3. We still have a good chance, but it up to the hawks. They either do or don't want it.

I had percentage at 100 with us winning out and a few games lost by niners, saints and Vikings.

I like this tool.

Keyhawk

Reaction score
The link is asking me for a subscription. Nonetheless, is that for real? The Seahawks win out and the Niners lose two of their next four games, the Seahawks make the playoffs?

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
Keyhawk":56rcofw5 said:
The link is asking me for a subscription. Nonetheless, is that for real? The Seahawks win out and the Niners lose two of their next four games, the Seahawks make the playoffs?

that's the way it looks to me...

LTH

nutluck

Reaction score
Keyhawk":18xqdkx9 said:

No.

The hawks have to win out and 3 of these 4 teams have to lose at least two games. 9er's, WTF, Saints, Vikings all have to lose 2 or more games and the Eagles and Falcons have to each lose at least 1 game with the Hawks managing to get tie breakers over both which currently they don't have over either or they both have to also lose 2 games.

So in theory the hawks can make the playoffs but they basically need 5 teams to help them out and lose more than the hawks lose. So it could happen and it would be cool since the Hawks don't have a 1st round anyways, but the odds are really stacked against them.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
This is what I’ve been saying. It’s actually within reason to say 65% when the dust settles on the last week of the season. One year back in 03-04’ we got in via 3 way tie breaker bcs type so it will more than likely boil down to a tie breaker

Keyhawk

Reaction score
nutluck":21ca6gf1 said:
Keyhawk":21ca6gf1 said:

No.

The hawks have to win out and 3 of these 4 teams have to lose at least two games. 9er's, WTF, Saints, Vikings all have to lose 2 or more games and the Eagles and Falcons have to each lose at least 1 game with the Hawks managing to get tie breakers over both which currently they don't have over either or they both have to also lose 2 games.

So in theory the hawks can make the playoffs but they basically need 5 teams to help them out and lose more than the hawks lose. So it could happen and it would be cool since the Hawks don't have a 1st round anyways, but the odds are really stacked against them.

That's what I thought. We need a lot of help.

toffee

Reaction score
There is one lonely old man, Pete Carroll's his name, he is offering his soul to football God and football devil, just so we can go into second round of playoff. He needs that to keep his job.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
According to this Calculator if the Hawks win out they have a 40% chance of making the playoffs. If you look at the schedule and understand the parity in the league there is a very good chance the Hawks make the playoffs

Go through the games and see it's not as bad as the media is making it out to be. the key game being LA

LTH

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
It's not as bad as the media is making it out to be

Philly's remaining games
WFT, Giants, WFT, Cowboys.
Philly Could easily lose to WFT and the Cowboys

Vikings remaining games
Bears, Rams, Packers, Bears.
Vikes could very easily lose to Rams and the Packers

WFT remaining games
Eagles, Cowboys, Eagles, Giants.
WFT could very easily lose to Philly and the cowboys

Saints remaining games
Buccaneers, Dolphins, Panthers, Falcons.
Saints could very easily lose to the Bucs and Falcons

49ers remaining games
Falcons, Titans, Texans, Rams.
Niners could lose to the Titians and Rams

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":x0mn96pd said:

Atlanta's wins:

Dolphins
Saints
Giants
Jets
Jags
Panthers

Seahawks wins:

Colts
Texans
49ers
Jags
49ers

Atlanta beat the Saints who beat the Seahawks. That's parity.

What's funny is I haven't even given a 2nd thought to Atlanta sniffing the playoffs this year even if they are 6-7 in a top heavy NFC weighted down by a garbage bottom end... but yet a lot of people around here think the Seahawks can get there at 5-8. :lol: :lol: :lol:

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":1q17xuf8 said:
TwistedHusky":1q17xuf8 said:

Atlanta's wins:

Dolphins
Saints
Giants
Jets
Jags
Panthers

Seahawks wins:

Colts
Texans
49ers
Jags
49ers

What's funny is I haven't even given a 2nd thought to Atlanta sniffing the playoffs this year even if they are 6-7 in a top heavy NFC weighted down by a garbage bottom end... but yet a lot of people around here think the Seahawks can get there at 5-8. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You don't have Russell Wilson, Lockett and Metcalf playing for your team... This O has enough fire power to blow past any D in the league if they are clicking... We will see.

Rat

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":16znxzcf said:
TwistedHusky":16znxzcf said:

Atlanta's wins:

Dolphins
Saints
Giants
Jets
Jags
Panthers

Seahawks wins:

Colts
Texans
49ers
Jags
49ers

We havn't had a season where we weren't in playoff contention until the very end since 2009, so it's just kind of hard to adjust to a different mindset. The last of those hopes are gone with the next loss.

EDIT: Or if we were getting ass-blasted 31-13 by the Niners in the 4th quarter, the feeling would probably be a bit different too.

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
If the saints beat the bucs tonight its going to makebit hard for them to lose 2 games for the Hawks to get in. Even if the hawks beat the Rams...

Gio

Reaction score
This division is messed up lol any update on our Playoff percentage based on the latest results ?? Our division it’s on fire for sure and Seahawks must win all the games. But what else do we need in order to clinch ?

Latest posts