Pft says Pete is entertaining colin

toffee

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":89f6wd62 said:
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/03/16/colin-kaepernick-has-talked-to-pete-carroll-who-says-the-qb-deserves-another-chance/

You know what we don’t have much better choices for a bridge. Why not kick the tires?

+1

W

Welshers

We should do it just for the sake of how angry it would make people. Never understood how people hate a guy for taking a knee during a song so much. Snowflakes, I tell ya...

Spohawks

Reaction score
I don't see anywhere in that article that says the Seahawks are entertaining him.

Pete picked up the phone when the telemarketer called asking for a job. That's all.

Every wasted second on him could go towards development of the current players. It was wasted time in 2017 and homeboy couldn't lock down a 3rd string job. Bringing him in was like letting the disabled kid start the basketball game and take a shot with the defensive standing around. The difference is the kid has class.

Is so sad that he is not smart enough to to see his time passed 6 years ago. It's embarrassing really.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Spohawks":3b0r3zx8 said:
I don't see anywhere in that article that says the Seahawks are entertaining him.

Pete picked up the phone when the telemarketer called asking for a job. That's all.

Every wasted second on him could go towards development of the current players. It was wasted time in 2017 and homeboy couldn't lock down a 3rd string job. Bringing him in was like letting the disabled kid start the basketball game and take a shot with the defensive standing around. The difference is the kid has class.

Is so sad that he is not smart enough to to see his time passed 6 years ago. It's embarrassing really.

It's more embarrassing how many people think he's worth a look. The dude sucked 6 years ago, you don't magically get better being a race grifter for 6 years.

seabowl

Reaction score
That is not what the article says. Thanks for the misinformation.

Latest posts