Pft: eskridge broke his hand, headed to ir

nanomoz

Reaction score
Im very curious too, but I just don’t know much about him. What are his strengths would you say?
He's flashed. Catching the ball along the sideline, over the shoulder. And he's certainly got quicks and great feet. He seems like a smart and high effort guy.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Coulda, woulda, shoulda.

Eskridge has been a non starter here, but the team needed speed and he was the guy they thought might be a positive addition. Eskridge has been replaced by Goodwin at any rate as Eskridge still is limited in what he can do when he is rarely healthy.

Let’s see what Laquon Treadwell can do. Think he could have been a sneaky positive addition if his head is right. Pete will encourage him to temper his ego and accept that nothing is given and needs to be earned.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Not me, he’s just another guy who isn’t regularly healthy, and just not the special as a WR even though he’s an exceptional athlete.

These uber fast/quick athletes sadly seem unable to stand the knocking around that comes with playing ball.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Coulda, woulda, shoulda.

Eskridge has been a non starter here, but the team needed speed and he was the guy they thought might be a positive addition. Eskridge has been replaced by Goodwin at any rate as Eskridge still is limited in what he can do when he is rarely healthy.

Let’s see what Laquon Treadwell can do. Think he could have been a sneaky positive addition if his head is right. Pete will encourage him to temper his ego and accept that nothing is given and needs to be earned.
Im very curious too, but I just don’t know much about him. What are his strengths would you say?
Strength is his personality- he’s a fiesta dawg.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Not me, he’s just another guy who isn’t regularly healthy, and just not the special as a WR even though he’s an exceptional athlete.

These uber fast/quick athletes sadly seem unable to stand the knocking around that comes with playing ball.
It all depends on their build and conditioning. Golden Tate was small but his lower body was built like a brick sh**house. In Detroit they used him a lot more in space and as a gadget sort of player than he was here. He made a living in the NFL off of his YAC ability. Took a lot of hits in traffic and he almost was like another RB in some respects. Had a very long and productive NFL career.

The issue with Eskridge is he was built like a distance runner, not the ideal build for an NFL player. DeSean Jackson was somehow even slighter -- but he was one of those exceptions.

I think the biggest thing with Dee Eskridge that was a bummer is the collegiate tape I watched just looked sort of meh to me and he already had an issue with injuries. Part of me wonders if he was an appeasement pick to try and make Wilson happy.

I'd be very curious to hear JS and Pete's explanation behind the pick without the need to be a spokesperson for the Seahawks. It all struck me as very odd when the pick was announced and Dee Eskridges name came up -- especially after I saw some of his tape and saw his background.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Meh. Eskridge failed to live up to the college praise he had at Western Michigan and his chances of having an impactful NFL career now are between slim and none. He doesn’t attack the ball in the air like our other receivers, he’s dropped several perfectly thrown passes and I think Pete’s patience is wearing thin with Deewayne. And now with Treadwell healthy I doubt we see Eskridge at all this year anymore even after he comes off IR

IndyHawk

Reaction score
The guy got killed in the Colts game last year,I was there to see it
and at this point it is his highlight.
Looking a Pete's comment "A broken hand of some sort" I wonder
if he is just done with Dee.

Latest posts