Pft: eskridge broke his hand, headed to ir

balakoth

Reaction score
Great potential... no durability for the NFL sad to see.. coulda been our Percy Harvin.. but even pErcy was on the field more

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Great potential... no durability for the NFL sad to see.. coulda been our Percy Harvin.. but even pErcy was on the field more
What potential? Dee Eskridge had a great 40 time but that is it. He wasn't a good route runner, he wasn't a physical specimen, Eskridge was severely undersized for his position and he had issues staying healthy in college. It was a questionable pick from day 1. He never was going to be our Percy Harvin. The only similarity these two shared was build.

The only trait him and Harvin shared was being undersized.

In addition to being undersized and having issues staying healthy in college, he also has looked lost in the offense and it's his second year in the same system. Geno Smith is constantly having to yell at him and direct him where to be because he looks lost.

In space he has never looked dynamic on returns he is a liability. I don't see much upside to Dee Eskridge at this point and I didn't see much upside when he was drafted.

You want to know who our Percy Harvin was? Golden Tate.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
I'd say I'm bummed, but Seattle hasn't even seen what he can do. Unfortunate to say the least. I say start throwing some more youngsters out there and see what sticks. Would love to see a Bolden type WR out there.

BASF

Reaction score
My sources in the building (like Welshers) are telling me that Creed Humphrey told the Seahawks to pound sand in his interview. So we could not draft him.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Coulda, woulda, shoulda.

Eskridge has been a non starter here, but the team needed speed and he was the guy they thought might be a positive addition. Eskridge has been replaced by Goodwin at any rate as Eskridge still is limited in what he can do when he is rarely healthy.

Let’s see what Laquon Treadwell can do. Think he could have been a sneaky positive addition if his head is right. Pete will encourage him to temper his ego and accept that nothing is given and needs to be earned.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I'd love to see some more Penny Hart.