Pete Prisco

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
seahawksny":3k6oorhz said:
Moron
He's on the bandwagon of seahawk haters that was born in 2011. Motivation for the team and us fans. That's the purpose this pathetic piece of shit is writing.

Oh it's been going on way longer than that. At least 2004 and he's been on the Cardinals' sack since 2005. I've been reading Sportsline since 2000 and he's always had idiotic columns.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":30c86a5e said:
seahawksny":30c86a5e said:
Moron
He's on the bandwagon of seahawk haters that was born in 2011. Motivation for the team and us fans. That's the purpose this pathetic piece of shit is writing.

Oh it's been going on way longer than that. At least 2004 and he's been on the Cardinals' sack since 2005. I've been reading Sportsline since 2000 and he's always had idiotic columns.
Prisco got his start as an AZ sports journo, IIRC. I hated him when he was there. He was a moron long before he went national.

rideaducati

Reaction score
I love these guys that are constantly proven wrong when they doubt the Seahawks. More and more of them are coming around every day. It makes for hours of entertaining off-season reading when you go back and compare their opinions to what actually happens.

Sterling Archer

Reaction score
He had a good point regarding needing to address the o-line but then he ruined it by being a complete freaking moron and spouting that Wilson "can't play REAL quarterback" whatever that actually means in his peanut shaped head.

Considering Wilson throughout his career has actually had great stats from in the pocket, has led top 10 offenses and the team to 2 superbowls in 3 years (and if the D didn't let him down in '12, I have no doubt it would be 3 bowl appearances). The 12 season sticks in my craw because we were completely dominating teams at the end of the season... kind of like this year...

olyfan63

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3l5kv3b8 said:
Quit linking to him and maybe he'll go away.

Winner!!
He says schtuff just to trigger emotions and get attention.
If we stop caring, and especially stop paying attention to, what this obvious idiot says about RW, or anything else, we stop gifting him underserved "hits" that get him paid.

Personally, I don't know what network/media he works for and don't care to. I'm much more interested in what Brock Huard and other actual football analysts think. All I know about Prisco is there are a lot of threads here complaining about him.

Go click on and read some Sheil Kapadia threads instead.

AVL

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1vika6cs said:
AVL":1vika6cs said:
We keep these trolls employed. Hating won't make them go away and die. Too bad.
But if people PERMANENTLY stop clicking on their links, it will. Ignoring trolls makes them go away.

And I thought hat was understood.