Penny time!

OP
OP
ImTheScientist

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
lukerguy":12lz3d9b said:
I liked Penny as a sprinkle home run hitter after Davis bludgeoned them but didn't anyone else notice them exclusively using Penny in the 2nd half?

The offense was far less efficient without Davis's 4-5 yard carries. I think Pete tried to "ride the hot hand" rather than sticking with his philosophy of being more physical than the other team.

Greg Bell just tweeted this....

Know I'm beating a drum here, but in LA Rashaad Penny had just 1 carry (in hurry-up late in the half) from after his 56 yds on consecutive runs, including the 18-yard TD with 3:42 left 1Q, until 9:15 left in the 3rd. In that span #Seahawks⁠ ⁠ went from up 14-7 to down 20-14.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
hawknation2018":3fo5n604 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/12thMax/status/1061740810813632512[/tweet]

:lol:

I'm ready to see that get put to skin! And damned do chest tattoos hurt.

OP
OP
ImTheScientist

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
brimsalabim":2jktogyy said:
This info comes from the Yahoo fantasy adviser app so take it with a grain of salt but I read that Penny put himself in the dog house by reporting over weight and out of shape. The write up stated that while he has now lost weight he has had "ball security issues" in practice.

#fakenews , Penny said weight reports were false.

Seymour

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":ll5s8ls0 said:
brimsalabim":ll5s8ls0 said:
This info comes from the Yahoo fantasy adviser app so take it with a grain of salt but I read that Penny put himself in the dog house by reporting over weight and out of shape. The write up stated that while he has now lost weight he has had "ball security issues" in practice.

BS. Pete himself talked about it and Pete is the king of cutting the player slack.
Carroll was asked what he meant with several postgame comments about how Seattle's coaches had been sternly pushing Penny and "challenging him to get right."

"Just to continue to push in all areas, to tax himself in all aspects of it," Carroll said. "Ball has come real easy to him in his career, as he showed [during] such a fantastic senior year and all of that. He just needed to keep working, and that meant the way he practiced and taking advantage of every rep and watching how he eats and how he takes care of himself and how he works in the offseason and the off-field program. Just everything. Just helping him grow. He's got a great attitude about it. He's been wonderful to work with and all that, but we're just showing him the way, and he benefited from it."

Penny mentioned "growing up" 2-3 weeks ago. Likely laying off the all night video games he has admitted to. :177692:

toffee

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":1qz43j5i said:
brimsalabim":1qz43j5i said:

Ball security issues? Now that's a new twist.