It is time.

Vesuve

Reaction score
1 more year left on contract....does it matter?

JPatera76

Reaction score
I appreciate all that Pete has done but he has had 2 failed resets now. It's time to retire Pete.
100000000000% agree

Edit:

As I’ve said, before coaching has to go from the top down. Woolen looks like shit .. a stark difference from last yr. Why? Coaching. Why does every dude look like a stud when they get here. Then after a year they settle in and suck ass the next? Coaching. Don’t be surprised if Spoon (I hope not) looks like woolen next yr. Especially if nothing changes.

People can say “yay! Time to clean house” but if Pete doesn’t go either, than shit won’t change whatsoever.

Scout

Reaction score
If Hurtt comes back that is going to be BRUTAL.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
And C is an average grade but I expect much better from my kids.

James in PA

Reaction score
I hope he just does the right thing and retires. He went out with a W and a winning season. Please just retire because it's highly unlikely he gets fired.

FloridaSeahawk18

Reaction score
Couple bounces here and there, shoulda coulda woulda. Guys played hard and the great week of practice showed off today.

OP
OP
N

Natethegreat

Reaction score
It was a winning season.
Maybe so but this team is nowhere near a contending team and Pete is the architect of this very mediocre team that has been mired in sub par mediocrity for years now.
The decisions made in trades have been catastrophically bad.
Pete has been mortgaging our future time after time chasing dreams of being one player away.
IT IS TIME TO MOVE ON!!!