Pay Kam

Uncle Si

Reaction score
ringless":pewen9u7 said:
WilsonMVP":pewen9u7 said:
Seanhawk":pewen9u7 said:
TheRealDTM":pewen9u7 said:
12% of teams go 0-2 and make the playoffs, if it happens we aren't in a good spot be honest.

I can't stand stats like this. They are pointless unless you can give me the percentage of 2015 Seattle Seahawk teams that start 0-2 and don't make the playoffs. Different team, different schedule, different circumstances, different everything.

This haha....Most of those 0-2 teams probably actually do suck. I would also say its VERY rare to face a divisional foe on the road as well as the other NFC favorite on the road in back to back games. Usually you have an away game and a home game. Why do we have 2 away games btw. Does anyone else in the entire NFL have to play 2 away games this year to start the year off?

Titans lions and Ravens. So I guess we can end that line of thinking

3 playoff teams from last year

What line of thinking by the way?

ringless

Reaction score
I can't stand stats like this. They are pointless unless you can give me the percentage of 2015 Seattle Seahawk teams that start 0-2 and don't make the playoffs. Different team, different schedule, different circumstances, different everything.[/quote]

This haha....Most of those 0-2 teams probably actually do suck. I would also say its VERY rare to face a divisional foe on the road as well as the other NFC favorite on the road in back to back games. Usually you have an away game and a home game. Why do we have 2 away games btw. Does anyone else in the entire NFL have to play 2 away games this year to start the year off?[/quote]

Titans lions and Ravens. So I guess we can end that line of thinking[/quote]

3 playoff teams from last year

What line of thinking by the way?[/quote]

The schedule whining/conspiracies. Every team in our division has 14 games in common. This game in Green Bay was planned in 2002. Yes I said 2002 when the new division alignment occurred. It just so happens all of the teams in our division have a relatively rough schedule this year. So there's two back to back road games to start the year. So what. It could be worse. Seattle could be traveling to Green Bay in December in the snow as opposed to September. It can always be worse. The schedule is mostly predetermined in advance. For example. Seattle will be playing in Pittsburgh in 2023.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
No one said it was a conspiracy. He said it was tough... And rare. Which it is.

You really set us straight though. Well done.

RW92

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":649bmoky said:
Seanhawk":649bmoky said:
TheRealDTM":649bmoky said:
12% of teams go 0-2 and make the playoffs, if it happens we aren't in a good spot be honest.

I can't stand stats like this. They are pointless unless you can give me the percentage of 2015 Seattle Seahawk teams that start 0-2 and don't make the playoffs. Different team, different schedule, different circumstances, different everything.

This haha....Most of those 0-2 teams probably actually do suck. I would also say its VERY rare to face a divisional foe on the road as well as the other NFC favorite on the road in back to back games. Usually you have an away game and a home game. Why do we have 2 away games btw. Does anyone else in the entire NFL have to play 2 away games this year to start the year off?

I'll tell you why. There is an underground conspiracy to not have the Seahawks make it to the Superbowl again. And there are those in the media who don't want to sit through another "Media Day" with Marshawn. They have had the hardest schedule in the NFL the last two years. And yes there aren't many teams that have their first two games away. It isn't fair but this is what we have. So somehow I hope we rise to the occasion and steal one tomorrow.

ringless

Reaction score
RW92":2zoe7l13 said:
WilsonMVP":2zoe7l13 said:
Seanhawk":2zoe7l13 said:
TheRealDTM":2zoe7l13 said:

I'll tell you why. There is an underground conspiracy to not have the Seahawks make it to the Superbowl again. And there are those in the media who don't want to sit through another "Media Day" with Marshawn. They have had the hardest schedule in the NFL the last two years. And yes there aren't many teams that have their first two games away. It isn't fair but this is what we have. So somehow I hope we rise to the occasion and steal one tomorrow.

Your schedule was determined in 2002. As much as you want it to be a conspiracy theory it's not. For example. Your schedule has 14 games that are already set in 2027. Guess what. You'll be playing the Afc North again and the Nfc north. It just so happens there are strong teams in the division that you are playing. Has nothing to do with conspiracies. It has to do with making sure you see all of those divisions every 3-4 years.

http://operations.nfl.com/the-game/crea ... -schedule/

Seattle does not have the toughest strength of schedule either. So now is it a conspiracy against Cin and Pittsburgh...

Take the homer glasses off and look at it for what it actually is.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foo ... s-at-no-32

The NFC West and AFC North face off. Two strong divisions. The Seahawks, 49ers, Rams and Cardinals are all ranked 3-6 on Strength of schedule. Not first, not second. Again, these games were going to be against these opponents no matter how well or poorly seattle has done as this scheduled was set over 10 years ago.

Oh and look in 2014. Seattle was 6th

http://www.nfl.com/photos/0ap2000000344317

OMG!!! Another conspiracy....

You know who should be complaining. The Cardinals! They have been forced to go on the road to play Seattle who has gone to back to back Super Bowls. Thats not fair! We even had to play the Denver Broncos in Denver last year! The Super Bowl Runner up! Oh and we had to play Seattle at home. The Super bowl winner, and the 49ers twice. Geeze, its a conspiracy. We had to play 5 games against teams that played in the Super Bowl or championship games!!

RussB

Reaction score
Why dont they just have a team meeting with him?. They should just come to his house and talk to him seriously

Uncle Si

Reaction score
ringless":26oc89sv said:
RW92":26oc89sv said:
WilsonMVP":26oc89sv said:

Your schedule was determined in 2002. As much as you want it to be a conspiracy theory it's not. For example. Your schedule has 14 games that are already set in 2027. Guess what. You'll be playing the Afc North again and the Nfc north. It just so happens there are strong teams in the division that you are playing. Has nothing to do with conspiracies. It has to do with making sure you see all of those divisions every 3-4 years.

http://operations.nfl.com/the-game/crea ... -schedule/

Seattle does not have the toughest strength of schedule either. So now is it a conspiracy against Cin and Pittsburgh...

Take the homer glasses off and look at it for what it actually is.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foo ... s-at-no-32

The NFC West and AFC North face off. Two strong divisions. The Seahawks, 49ers, Rams and Cardinals are all ranked 3-6 on Strength of schedule. Not first, not second. Again, these games were going to be against these opponents no matter how well or poorly seattle has done as this scheduled was set over 10 years ago.

Oh and look in 2014. Seattle was 6th

http://www.nfl.com/photos/0ap2000000344317

OMG!!! Another conspiracy....

You know who should be complaining. The Cardinals! They have been forced to go on the road to play Seattle who has gone to back to back Super Bowls. Thats not fair! We even had to play the Denver Broncos in Denver last year! The Super Bowl Runner up! Oh and we had to play Seattle at home. The Super bowl winner, and the 49ers twice. Geeze, its a conspiracy. We had to play 5 games against teams that played in the Super Bowl or championship games!![/quote]

So again. No one called it a conspiracy. (Not seriously though) And yet you post back to back lecturing on how it isn't

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2ow0r9is said:
Seanhawk":2ow0r9is said:
TheRealDTM":2ow0r9is said:

Detroit does..

seahawksTopGear

Reaction score
At this point Kam has done just about as much damage as he could despite those that said he had no leverage.

Has tied up 6.5million cap.
Tied up a roster spot.
Significantly weakened the defense.

I can see no way for him to return and benefit this team. If he gets paid it is bad, if he does not probably worse. What if the best scenario is that he Misses the entire season?

We get extra 5.5m cap from this year's fines.
We can trade him next year with only 2m dead money.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
All this the relationship is severed talk is horsepuckey.

When Kam comes back the lockerroom will welcome him back with open arms. All will be forgiven. The issue will be how he responds to losing face b/c he will not succeed with his holdout in doing anything but losing money this season. As Paul Allen has said the negotiations are over, nothing further is going to come from the team and Kam is misadvised if his agent thinks anything is going to change, win or lose.

At this stage, I'm surprised Keels hasn't read the tea leafs better, he's always been a supposedly smart agent but this holdout seems very ill considered. For the agent not to be out front on this deal or more apparently proactive in resolution seems to me to be odd. Is this all on Kam?

If this holdout continues to game 10, he could potentially be paid a negative amount this season as he would owe the team money if all the fines were enforced.

I could see him coming back when the home games start. However I'm surprised this holdout is still on.

IrishNW

Reaction score
Let him sit out the season. Don't trade him dont release him dont pay him. When he reports late in the season he can ride the bench. I'm tired of worrying about players threatening to retire/holdout because of money. I would rather start over from scratch then go through this bull

RussB

Reaction score
What is kam even trying to accomplish at this point? hes already lost around 2mil even if he does get the deal done like he wants he lost money either way. There is literally no benefit in holding out anymore hes just losing money with each game. If he holds out around 10 games he will literally almost be broke.

Cartire

Reaction score
seahawksTopGear":1htfurhk said:
At this point Kam has done just about as much damage as he could despite those that said he had no leverage.

Has tied up 6.5million cap.
Tied up a roster spot.
Significantly weakened the defense.

I can see no way for him to return and benefit this team. If he gets paid it is bad, if he does not probably worse. What if the best scenario is that he Misses the entire season?

We get extra 5.5m cap from this year's fines.
We can trade him next year with only 2m dead money.

He doesn't tie up a roster spot. And his cap returns for every game he doesnt play.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Rocket":2atzgwpf said:
Any chance that, if the hawks don't trade him, that he'll never play again???
long time to be off the field...leaving him sit at home is the best and only option imo...draft his replacement in off season

Cartire

Reaction score
BlueTalon":3vmxzzjc said:
I just wonder what is going through the guy's head right now.

Constant words of encouragement from his family and friends. They dont want to tell him something he doesnt want to hear, out of fear of not being in his ear anymore. So all he hears all day is how right he is and how smart he is.

Its going to be disastrous for him to not have someone telling him the truth.

gadgor

Reaction score
Is this the perfect time for Kam to come back and save face? If the Seahawks go on a roll, people will begin to think the streak is due to Kam's return.

Latest posts