Paul Richardson Deal with the Redskins

Seymour

Reaction score
Rat":2ad2jlld said:
I would have matched that easily. This is a big loss. I'd much, much rather have Prich than Lockett.

Well start working the OT then because it's coming out of your account. ;)

I like PRich but this is less of an impact then losing Tate was (who signed for far less $$$)

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":379ccxvl said:
Paul's gonna get one million for every time he's on the personal injury report as doubtful.

Missed one game in two years.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":49pvjkli said:
Rat":49pvjkli said:
I would have matched that easily. This is a big loss. I'd much, much rather have Prich than Lockett.
Not me. Tyler was way more versatile than Paul is.

FTFY.

I know I'm back to being grouchy again, but seriously...are Amara Darboh, Marcus Johnson, and David Moore really expected to step up and replicate Richardson's results? And let's not forget those results actually need to be doubled to improve on 2017.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
We aren't signing a big name WR. Darboh is most likely your starter next year with Lockett in the slot, likely Moore as the 4th with giraffe, new Marcus Johnson, Lawler, Grayson, and proba ly some udfa dudes fighting for the final or final two spots.

Also don't rule out Prosise and Mckissic taking WR reps and only keeping 5 WRs. It COULD happen.

Either way WR is just not a priority. We're perfectly fine there. Darboh was already getting on the field more and more towards the end of the season even with PRich there and we cut Freeney to keep Moore, who also got on tje field, particularly after giraffe fumbled when he got hit by Joyner in the Rams game.

We're good. These aren't the droids you're looking for. We have bigger fish to fry. Tasty, tasty fishes...

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
I can buy into the idea that we need to see what the Seahawks’ roster looks like in a few months.

However, right now, it feels like they are burning the whole damn thing to the ground. Let ‘em all go.

What’s next, wandering hip deep into the pit of several crap years? Awesome.

No running backs. Horrible OL. Gutted defense. No kicker. That’s where we are today.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":h0yx32jj said:
Sgt. Largent":h0yx32jj said:
Paul's gonna get one million for every time he's on the personal injury report as doubtful.

I like how you just skipped all of 2015, where he missed the first 8 games of the year with a torn ACL from the prior year, of which he missed two playoff games..................AND has a history of constantly battling nagging injuries due to his build.

http://sportsinjurypredictor.com/player ... rdson/6967

Bottom line for me on Richardson, love they guy, glad he got paid. But no way in hell I'd match that contract.

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
By the way, can they please let Ifedi go too? I really can’t bear another year of watching him look at Wilson, crumpled up on the turf, after another missed block. Also tired of all his penalties. Boot him.

Seymour

Reaction score
Silver Hawk":12usfeio said:
I can buy into the idea that we need to see what the Seahawks’ roster looks like in a few months.

However, right now, it feels like they are burning the whole damn thing to the ground. Let ‘em all go.

No running backs. Horrible OL. Gutted defense. No kicker. That’s where we are today.

Damn. That belongs in this thread? OK....but as we sit....we are about an 8-8 to 7-9 team and about 4-6 good moves away from contending again also.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
We flat out didn't need to match it. Even if it were 4 million I wouldn't have matched, personally. There are plenty of WRs who only run go routes.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2v8l7hua said:
MontanaHawk05":2v8l7hua said:
Sgt. Largent":2v8l7hua said:

I like how you just skipped all of 2015, where he missed the first 8 games of the year with a torn ACL from the prior year, of which he missed two playoff games..................AND has a history of constantly battling nagging injuries due to his build.

http://sportsinjurypredictor.com/player ... rdson/6967

Bottom line for me on Richardson, love they guy, glad he got paid. But no way in hell I'd match that contract.

Two consecutive years injury-free bodes well. So does clutch gene and chemistry with Russell. It's a tough contract, but like the other endless tweener players on this roster, you have to ask, who ARE we going with in a down year for the draft?

OP
OP
original poster

original poster

Reaction score
Silver Hawk":21p3bf7c said:

It’s March 13th for crying out loud.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
original poster":2r5n9u72 said:
Silver Hawk":2r5n9u72 said:

Bad draft for WR's and for the Seahawks in general.

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
Seymour":1j1zxhjk said:
Silver Hawk":1j1zxhjk said:

Damn. That belongs in this thread? OK....but as we sit....we are about an 8-8 to 7-9 team and about 4-6 good moves away from contending again also.

Yes. It’s my reaction to watching another player hit the road. I suppose it could be posted elsewhere but I thought this was OK.

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
original poster":qqx5ljeu said:
Silver Hawk":qqx5ljeu said:

Hence, my first sentence.

Seymour

Reaction score
original poster":1w9q4its said:
Silver Hawk":1w9q4its said:

Clearly you heavily discount losing an hour for daylight savings time. :twisted: :snack:

TransGenderHawkFan

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2asgddc8 said:
onanygivensunday":2asgddc8 said:
Rat":2asgddc8 said:
Not me. Tyler was way more versatile than Paul is.

FTFY.

I know I'm back to being grouchy again, but seriously...are Amara Darboh, Marcus Johnson, and David Moore really expected to step up and replicate Richardson's results? And let's not forget those results actually need to be doubled to improve on 2017.

Doubled? Just one more TD would be an improvement since prich had six

mikeak

Reaction score
Underutilized, under appreciated.

Good value for someone with his skills. Just watch

2016 proved that he was not given a chance to COMPETE

mrt144

Reaction score
vin.couve12":11auxhb6 said:
We flat out didn't need to match it. Even if it were 4 million I wouldn't have matched, personally. There are plenty of WRs who only run go routes.

Vin, you gotta account for Bevell's stink somewhat here. Sure, ding PR for being unidemensional but at least identify some causes for it before you write it off as his singular ability.