Paul Allen has died

James in PA

Reaction score
I wish we could rename the stadium after Paul immediately. It looks like Century Link has the rights through 2033. I’m sure we’ll figure out lots of other ways to pay tribute to this great man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GLio14

Reaction score
So grateful for everything that Mr. Allen has done for the franchise, the fans, and the community. He's a legend in Seattle sports forever.

May he rest in peace.

Sign37now

Reaction score
Only 65 years old. Very very sad. He could have done so much more...

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
He saved football in Seattle.

And he changed the world in plenty of other ways.

I don't know what else to say but we were tremendously lucky for what we had in the owner we had.

What we do moving forward is a discussion for another time. This is about appreciating what we got, and we got more than most sports fans could ever hope to get from their owners.

Seahawker

Reaction score
Brutal news, rest easy Paul. Condolences to his family.
When he released the statement that his cancer had returned I was really hoping it would not transpire like the Charles Krauthammer situation. The history of the Seahawks is littered with plenty of disappointment, that all changed when Paul Allen took the reigns and ushered us to greatness. He was one of the very best owners in the league and we were very lucky to have him.

nanomoz

Reaction score
My heart hurts. Rest in peace, sir. Thank you for all the many amazing contributions you've made to Seattle and the Pacific Northwest.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Paul Allen wasn't even a football fan when he stepped in to save the Hawks, but he became one later. Without him they'd be the LA Seahawks, with no SBs. He did it for Seattle Seahawks fans. He also did the same for the Cinerama, which would be condo towers right now without him. Also stepped in to help KCMU. Thank you, Paul! Be well! You rock!

HommyHawk

Reaction score
*raises glass....to the greatest owner ever! Hip hip........

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Mr. Allen made a major difference in life on this planet......mostly for the better. I am personally grateful that he saved the Seahawks. R.I.P.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Geez. I knew he was sick again, but wow was this sudden. I didn't know he had passed until about 5 minutes ago. Horrible, tragic news. Prayers go out to his family.

You will be missed.
44126981_10217783643288526_3512458086126190592_n.jpg

TriCHawk

Reaction score
RIP Paul Allen. Thank you for saving our Seahawks. I'm so glad they won it all in your lifetime.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I don't think that there's another man on the face of this planet that has garnered as much Love & Respect as Paul Allen has. He's touched so many lives in a positive way, and I hope that those he has entrusted everything to follow his wishes to the letter.

People (myself included) honestly cared about the man. Even though I've never met him, it hurt reading the headlines. He has touched my life in a profoundly positive way.

God Bless and God Speed Paul Allen.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
What a giant loss for mankind. A man that gave a whole lot, to a whole lot.
We will miss you Mr. Allen.
Thank you for everything you've given to us.

Northhawk

Reaction score
RIP Paul Allen.

We owe you so much starting with gratitude and respect for building this franchise into something truly special.

kf3339

Reaction score
What terrible news. The man was a rock for our Hawks, and all those who have benefited by his generosity over the years.

This will be a day to remember for us Hawk fans and at least he was able to see his team get a SB win in his lifetime. Just a really sad ending for a truly great man.

RIP and God Bless to PA and his family.