Paul Allen has died

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Awful news.

I'm also really worried about who owns the team next. We've had shitty owners before and you only have to see the Mariners lately of what happens when you do.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Forever grateful to him for saving the Seahawks from leaving. RIP Mr Allen. The best owner in professional sports.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Gutted.

Prayers to his family first of course, but also can't help but wonder/worry about the future ownership of the Seahawks.

Could be okay...could be very bad.

James in PA

Reaction score
Devastating news.

Thank you Paul for saving our Seattle Seahawks and for all you’ve done outside of football.

Great owner, great person. You will be so missed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
So, so sad. Thank you Paul for everything you did for this franchise and community. God bless.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
That was so sudden. RIP to him, prayers for his family.

Cancer claims another one. I hate that disease.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Glasgow Seahawk":uc62wf9d said:
Awful news.

I'm also really worried about who owns the team next. We've had shitty owners before and you only have to see the Mariners lately of what happens when you do.

Quote from a release by Vulcan inc.

Paul thoughtfully addressed how the many institutions he founded and supported would continue after he was no longer able to lead them. This isn’t the time to deal in those specifics as we focus on Paul’s family. We will continue to work on furthering Paul’s mission and the projects he entrusted to us. There are no changes imminent for Vulcan, the teams, the research institutes or museums.

I think the two parts in green here are pertinent

hawkpride

Reaction score
A fierce warrior of evil in the world
A gentle and kind friend
Will be missed from this day with no end
Mr. Paul, you made all of us better due to you being in our world, and you will be truly missed
May you rest your head in peace, as you have done things that all the rest of us can only wish to become
Not riches or fame, but the knowledge along with the ability to help make this world a better place for us all

RIP

Sac

Reaction score
Man, did not expect to see this on .NET today. Sad news. Great man, and the best owner a sports franchise could ever ask for.

Mike1957

Reaction score
I never post but to today I must. Thank you Paul for all you did. Saving the Seahawks was the thing that meant the most to me but your life was so much more then just a team owner. We were blessed to have you. Prayers and God speed.

Latest posts