Pats vs chargers

IndyHawk

Reaction score
This game is like watching the Colts game again in a lot of ways.
You would think they would be better prepared with a solid game
plan,not fall apart in frst half.

James in PA

Reaction score
IndyHawk":27uezxqy said:
I say it’s the extra week off more than anything else. The home teams this weekend have all looked refreshed and ready to roll. The road teams, who all played last weekend, look like crap. Damn I hope the Hawks not only win the West next year but also land a 1 or 2 seed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":3kyp7zat said:
Did Gus Bradley even game plan?

They played with 6/7 DB's all game, makes since against the Ravens with their gimmick offense. Brady and Michel shredded them

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
James in PA":2xhibe0x said:
IndyHawk":2xhibe0x said:
I say it’s the extra week off more than anything else. The home teams this weekend have all looked refreshed and ready to roll. The road teams, who all played last weekend, look like crap. Damn I hope the Hawks not only win the West next year but also land a 1 or 2 seed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every time we've been a 1 seed we've gone to the Super Bowl.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Rat":2lp2mtuq said:
Michel should be ours. Anyone who watched college football last year knew he was a much better prospect than Penny.

For what it's worth Chubb had a better year than both of them.

Mindsink

Reaction score
el capitan":34fan10b said:
The AFC/NFL needs either Brady, Belichick or both to retire sooner rather than later. Eight consecutive appearances in the AFC Championship game is ridiculous, it's so boringly predictable.

I couldn't disagree more. Why is it ridiculous? Almost sounds like you're crying "unfair".

Also, Belichick and the "evil empire" is good for the NFL.

chris98251

Reaction score
Mindsink":35vsxnxt said:
el capitan":35vsxnxt said:
The AFC/NFL needs either Brady, Belichick or both to retire sooner rather than later. Eight consecutive appearances in the AFC Championship game is ridiculous, it's so boringly predictable.

I couldn't disagree more. Why is it ridiculous? Almost sounds like you're crying "unfair".

Also, Belichick and the "evil empire" is good for the NFL.

Well when the Raiders were the Evil empire at least they had the Chargers, Chiefs, Seahawks, and Broncos to challenge them for moments or joy.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Thinking of the QBs that the other teams in that division have had during Brady's run. It's incredible how bad a group it is. I can't think of anyone better than past their prime Bledsoe and Favre (for 1 year). Chad Pennington, Ryan Tannahil. Jay Cutler who couldn't give a crap anymore....can anyone think of good ones?

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":2bwqij7q said:
Thinking of the QBs that the other teams in that division have had during Brady's run. It's incredible how bad a group it is. I can't think of anyone better than past their prime Bledsoe and Favre (for 1 year). Chad Pennington, Ryan Tannahil. Jay Cutler who couldn't give a crap anymore....can anyone think of good ones?
I actually charted it out once from pro football reference during one of my more anti-Brady moods, and you nailed the top 3. Pennington was probably it, by a nose over the reanimated corpses of Bledsoe and Favre. Sanchez was in there too, butt-fumble and all. Other than that, you're left with the likes of Chad Henne, Fitzmagic and Cleo Lemon.

It is quite astounding that the so-called GOAT hasn't played a single meaningful division game in his *entire* career.