Parade Question

OP
OP
Sgt. Largent

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
tom sawyer":of09rqnv said:
according to this link http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/seattle ... ade/ndB8q/

On Tuesday, Seahawks season ticket holders received an email saying they could print tickets (free) for the rally immediately and only had until noon Tuesday to do so. It's unclear how the Seahawks plan to disperse the leftover tickets.

What about fans who aren't season ticket holders? How will they get tickets? David Ham will tell you all about how to get into the event at 5 p.m. Tuesday on KIRO 7 Eyewitness News.

Good to know, but jeez...........cut it close much Seahawks? They're gonna wait until less than 24 hrs before the event to hand out tickets?

Get ready for website Crashapalooza

Reaction score
I'm guessing that people aren't seeing CallMeADawg's comment upthread - they DID have tickets beyond those that Season Ticket Holders grabbed - those that were not snatched up by the Season Ticket Holders apparently were made available to people on the Blue Pride waiting list - Since that was something like 10K people long at the beginning of the year, I'm guessing that ate up the remaining tickets (along with those that were given out to Radio Stations and the like).

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Well it's clear the Seahawks aren't used to planning Super Bowl celebrations. (jab, jab). ;)

OP
OP
Sgt. Largent

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Aros":1yvdmaw2 said:
Well it's clear the Seahawks aren't used to planning Super Bowl celebrations. (jab, jab). ;)

LOL

Neither is this city.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Aros":392gkvao said:

Russell and Co will help them gain experience, by 2017 they'll have it down!

Jay-Seahawk

Reaction score
Could the reason for this cluster**** be due to the city trying to plan a parade in just 2 days? That's a pretty short turnaround. I was actually surprised when they announced the parade for Wednesday. I was thinking may it'll be closer to Friday.
Oh well, I'm still definitely going to the parade and will enjoy the atmosphere for sure. Just sucks that the tickets dispersal couldn't be a bit more organized/clear.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I don't see what the big deal is.

Season ticket holders should be a priority, we go to all the games and yell our ass off.

And on such short notice how do you make them a priority without only allowing those with a ticket to get in?

Everyone will still be able to participate in the parade. I'm not sure how you make the rally open to the public without hosing season ticket holders.

Personally I just printed my tickets off my account, despite the email saying they'd only be available till noon. That would have been utter crap if as a season ticket holder, I only had a 2.5 hour window to print tickets i didn't even know I had yet because i was in work meetings all morning.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Anyone know if children need a ticket to enter GA seating?

Lots of friends planning on taking kids down to the parade. But most don't have spare ticket allotment for children. Not seeing any concession for that anywhere.

IcedHawk

Reaction score
Was able to get tickets to Safeco Field. Better than nothing, I guess.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
I found out about the Rally at 11:02, and printed my tix by 11:56. I was a bit surprised they called the parade and celebration for Wed. Seems like they would of been able to better roll out this thing if they would of planned it for Saturday. It's good folks can get into Safeco, better than nothing.

seadoc

Reaction score
Word to the wise - if you're considering buying tickets to the rally, please consider it a gamble that they also haven't been sold to someone else.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I'm not a season tic holder and I have no problem making the passes available to them and those on the waiting list. I'll just be happy with the parade.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Hey guys, question. I have tickets for the stadium, but still want to see the guys going down the route. What would be the best way to do both things? Find a place to stand near the end of the route and watch there and than go into the stadium shortly there after or just to go into the stadium right away to make sure I get a seat? I just don't want to miss the parade by sitting in the stadium the entire time.

drdiags

Reaction score
Blitzer88":178lr33l said:
Hey guys, question. I have tickets for the stadium, but still want to see the guys going down the route. What would be the best way to do both things? Find a place to stand near the end of the route and watch there and than go into the stadium shortly there after or just to go into the stadium right away to make sure I get a seat? I just don't want to miss the parade by sitting in the stadium the entire time.

The doors don't open until 10:30, with the festivities not to start in the stadium until 1:00 p.m. You will have to go through security to get into the stadium. It is a tight call. Seems like the streets are loaded but I thought you are guaranteed a seat in CLink if you have a pass. They should not let more people in than the seating capacity. Take pictures and post them.

drdiags

Reaction score
Aros":32ox19n4 said:

Yeah, I remember the crap the Steelers fans/players were giving the Seahawks for planning the XL parade before heading to Detroit. You are damned if you do and damned if you don't

Latest posts