Parade Question

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Lets hope they will allow non season tix in.

I'm sure C.Link could hold a certain number. Especially if they made the turf surface partially standing room only.

Veilside

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm whether you need to get tickets to get into safeco or whether or not you need to be a season ticket holder?

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
well effff me running. Its really nice that the organization makes these perks available to season ticket holders and now those ticket holders are scalping them on fleaBay.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":sh7ghmeq said:
well effff me running. Its really nice that the organization makes these perks available to season ticket holders and now those ticket holders are scalping them on fleaBay.

LINK?

Kakaww

Reaction score
Grabbed this from a seahawks facebook comment on the parade:

"Just spoke to the Seahawks office at 206-381-7888. According to them, *NO* rally tickets will be available to the general public at all. None. The tv stations are disseminating incorrect information. They are giving all of them to season ticket holders first, and then people who were signed up on the Seahawks.com site *PRIOR* to the Superbowl. Everyone else is welcomed to come and join in the festivities, but not in the stadium. (At least now I know and won't waste the afternoon.)"

Jay-Seahawk

Reaction score
If they are allowing 50k into CLink and 25,000 into Safeco then that's a total of 75k. Isn't that a higher number than the total number of season ticket holders? Shouldn't there be 10-11k tickets available somewhere...and that is putting stock that every single ticket holder printed their ticket. Something doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

OP
OP
Sgt. Largent

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
It doesn't make sense that they're not going to let non season ticket holders get tickets so that there's no confusion and potential rioting problems with people wanting to get in.

Seems much smoother and simpler to say "no ticket, no entrance." Now they're going to have tens of thousands of people pushing and shoving their way into the Clink because they'll be afraid of not getting in.

Jay-Seahawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":d8493sfr said:
It doesn't make sense that they're not going to let non season ticket holders get tickets so that there's no confusion and potential rioting problems with people wanting to get in.

Seems much smoother and simpler to say "no ticket, no entrance." Now they're going to have tens of thousands of people pushing and shoving their way into the Clink because they'll be afraid of not getting in.

Great point, I agree with you.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":34zthbg7 said:

I believe that you'll need a ticket to get into C.Link.
Thats what I understand.

I guess I'll add the fleaBay scalpers to my Seahawks Super Bowl spending fund.

*ugh*

Kakaww

Reaction score
Lots of tickets being unloaded by season ticket holders on craigslist. You can take your family for $50 a ticket. Guess my broke a$$ will be on the street. Enjoy, everyone.

OP
OP
Sgt. Largent

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":t1toejfv said:
Sgt. Largent":t1toejfv said:

Thats what I understand.

*ugh*

How am I suppose to get a ticket if they're not making them available to non season ticket holders?

You can't say "tickets available to season tix holders til noon..................." then not make the rest of the tickets available to everyone else. Seriously, there's going to be rioting and HUGE problems if they make this first come first serve. Because that means at some point someone very brave is going to have to come out and announce that literally tens of thousands of people aren't getting in.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3e0g5eef said:
daveCFPrez":3e0g5eef said:
Sgt. Largent":3e0g5eef said:

Thats what I understand.

*ugh*

How am I suppose to get a ticket if they're not making them available to non season ticket holders?

You can't say "tickets available to season tix holders til noon..................." then not make the rest of the tickets available to everyone else. Seriously, there's going to be rioting and HUGE problems if they make this first come first serve. Because that means at some point someone very brave is going to have to come out and announce that literally tens of thousands of people aren't getting in.

Sorry I wasn't clear.

Those that have tickets will get in. Those that won't - won't.

Very frustrating i know.

OP
OP
Sgt. Largent

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":1x5zj5as said:
Sorry I wasn't clear.

Very frustrating i know.

You're still not clear. Season ticket holders had a chance to get their tickets until noon, and since no announcement has been made that the rally is full that means that there is still room for non season ticket holders in the Clink. Sooo.............?

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3c6411hc said:
daveCFPrez":3c6411hc said:
Sorry I wasn't clear.

Very frustrating i know.

You're still not clear. Season ticket holders had a chance to get their tickets until noon, and since no announcement has been made that the rally is full that means that there is still room for non season ticket holders in the Clink. Sooo.............?

He was wrong. It was incorrect information.

If you are not a season ticket holder you don't get in.

OP
OP
Sgt. Largent

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":3ej35ddx said:
Sgt. Largent":3ej35ddx said:
daveCFPrez":3ej35ddx said:
Sorry I wasn't clear.

Very frustrating i know.

He was wrong. It was incorrect information.

If you are not a season ticket holder you don't get in.

I haven't read or heard that anywhere. Link?

tom sawyer

Reaction score
according to this link http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/seattle ... ade/ndB8q/

On Tuesday, Seahawks season ticket holders received an email saying they could print tickets (free) for the rally immediately and only had until noon Tuesday to do so. It's unclear how the Seahawks plan to disperse the leftover tickets.

What about fans who aren't season ticket holders? How will they get tickets? David Ham will tell you all about how to get into the event at 5 p.m. Tuesday on KIRO 7 Eyewitness News.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
Kakaww":1q24qewu said:
Lots of tickets being unloaded by season ticket holders on craigslist. You can take your family for $50 a ticket. Guess my broke a$$ will be on the street. Enjoy, everyone.
People are selling these. Lord.

Well, if I end up not using mine I will give them away. Depends if my wife can go with me.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, what a cluster. The team should have done a better job getting the proper information sent out ASAP. This could turn into a logistical nightmare real quick. I'm still trying to figure out where we're going to find parking.

on board

Reaction score
This is being handled very poorly I must say. Just come right out and tell people what the deal is. The KIRO announcement above sounds even more like trolling for clicks than the Q13 piece.

I plan on heading down there early and just enjoying the party wherever I end up. I can always watch the video and listen to the speeches when I get home.