Parade Question

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
So are they opening Century Link for the parade? Cause this paragraph on King 5's site makes it sound like it's just the parking lot?

The Seahawks victory parade is scheduled for 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Wednesday. It will begin just south of Seattle Center at Denny Way and travel south down 4th Avenue past Westlake Park and finish at the north entrance of CenturyLink Field.

ZeusGalore

Reaction score
The rally starts at 2. So I doubt the stadium will be open for the parade.

OP
OP
Sgt. Largent

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
ZeusGalore":rokmvedi said:

So the stadium will be open at some point? Cause my plan was to skip the parade and just go straight to the Clink for the rally.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
ZeusGalore":187mdna1 said:

Haven't heard of a rally.

I would assume (you know what happens when you do) they would open C.Link to have a platform to "present" the Lombardi trophy to the city, and to speak to everyone ????

drdiags

Reaction score
Here is what is happening at the stadium

As a 2013 Seahawks Season Ticket Holder, you have an exclusive window to reserve your spot. You will be offered the same number of tickets for this celebration as you have Season Tickets. In order to attend the event, you MUST log on to Account Manager and PRINT YOUR TICKETS RIGHT NOW. After noon today, or when space is full, you will no longer be able to print tickets to the event. Seating is limited, so print your tickets now!
Seating will be General Admission throughout the stadium. No assigned seats.
Super Bowl Championship Celebration
Wednesday at approximately 1:00pm
CenturyLink Field gates open at 10:30am

OP
OP
Sgt. Largent

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
drdiags":1mopj3d9 said:
Here is what is happening at the stadium

As a 2013 Seahawks Season Ticket Holder, you have an exclusive window to reserve your spot. You will be offered the same number of tickets for this celebration as you have Season Tickets. In order to attend the event, you MUST log on to Account Manager and PRINT YOUR TICKETS RIGHT NOW. After noon today, or when space is full, you will no longer be able to print tickets to the event. Seating is limited, so print your tickets now!
Seating will be General Admission throughout the stadium. No assigned seats.
Super Bowl Championship Celebration
Wednesday at approximately 1:00pm
CenturyLink Field gates open at 10:30am

Thanks! Perfect.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, just printed our tickets for the event. However, we have friends going with us...Not sure how they are going to be able to get in?

Reaction score
Sweet, thank you SO MUCH for posting this information - I've been looking for it all over. My friend who is the Primary Season ticketholder just got back from the game and is so tired he's probably in a near coma, lol....I emailed him asking if he'd seen any emails from the Seahawks Ticket office about this but haven't heard back. As soon as I saw this, I raced to TicketManager (he gave me our login previously) and printed our 4 passes.....so I'll be going to this :) (Didn't end up making the big game as I couldn't get the time off of work)

OP
OP
Sgt. Largent

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Aros":2196cfeb said:
Yep, just printed our tickets for the event. However, we have friends going with us...Not sure how they are going to be able to get in?

Maybe I'm being naive, but I don't think ALL 64,000 season ticket holders are going to the rally.

BoatsAndHose

Reaction score
Sounds like they are limiting it, not all season ticket holders are guaranteed entry. They said to print the tix now because space is limited.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
I got the same email as a Blue Pride member and when I logged into my account to print my tickets, there was no event listed to print tickets for.

Starrman44

Reaction score
Ya'll are so blessed to be able to go. We kicked around the idea of coming up, but with the wife's job schedule and her grandma possibly dying this week, we just can't.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Just waiting for some kind of official announcement about letting us little people (non season ticket holders) into the C.Link.

OP
OP
Sgt. Largent

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":hh45l1np said:
Just waiting for some kind of official announcement about letting us little people (non season ticket holders) into the C.Link.

I'm just gonna plan on getting to the Clink early and either stand in line, or if it looks like we're screwed, wander down and find a good spot to see the end of the parade somewhere around the north parking lot.

Just announced that the Hawks are gonna ride the Ducks!

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today/201 ... bundle-up/

ZeusGalore

Reaction score
About 50,000 fans will be allowed into CenturyLink and approximately 25,000 others into Safeco Field where they will be able to watch the rally from a big screen according to Seafair President Beth Knox who is organizing the parade. Knox says the general public should be able to log onto the Seahawks website to print out a free ticket starting around 1:00 p.m. Tuesday.

http://q13fox.com/2014/02/04/how-to-get ... z2sNxbHyWK

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep, 1pm for general public at seahawks.com

Interesting that our season ticket holder e-mail flat out said if your tix were not printed by Noon, they are no good.