Parade Question

Veilside

Reaction score
Same. Log in to account manager and all it lists is tickets for 2013 Seahawks Players Loft which it says are no longer for sale.

I have no idea how to get these rally tickets.

imma_b

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":24stlkwb said:
same here. Probably late. ugh.

I've been looking ever since 12pm, so I don't think we've missed it, and I haven't seen anything official saying that the tickets will be available at 1pm. Just that season tix holders had to print by 12pm

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
nothing here.

This is frustrating to give a time and then not follow through. As my luck has it, they will release tickets when I am driving home from work.

OP
OP
Sgt. Largent

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I did just read that they're going to open up Safeco for overflow with the big screen on. So obviously not the same as seeing the rally in the CLink, but that's a good idea.

flash4444

Reaction score
Just talked to Seahawks office on the phone and they said they are not going to be available to the public. I also noticed that Q13 deleted their story.

Kakaww

Reaction score
Comments in the q13 rally article saying people have called the box office and tickets are only going to season ticket holders and club members. Can anyone confirm?

ShaunPope

Reaction score
Complete and utter BS that non-season ticket holders aren't allowed in the stadium. There's no reason they can't open up the field for fans as well and just make a gated walkway for the players, coaches, etc to walk up to the stage for the presentation. I think the Hawks PR department blew this one big time. Shame on them.