Panthers vs Broncos

hannibalking

Reaction score
It took Denver icing the kicker for it to happen, but as soon as the Carolina kicker said he was good from 60, well... Glad I was right about him missing a game winner.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":1zb2ziew said:
Like Cam or not, that Denver D is headhunting and will draw some serious fines this week. Also the hands to the face was legit. If Harris wants to be considered a top 5 db he has to avoid that especially in that situation.

false and false

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Have to say I'm gutted for the sportsman like Carolina fans.

MLTHawk

Reaction score
Glad Denver won, but they were definitely trying to take Cam out of the game. Not cool.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
MLTHawk":165wc1oi said:
Glad Denver won, but they were definitely trying to take Cam out of the game. Not cool.

He should have jumped out of the way, he's good at that.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
Smellyman":1sd4rew5 said:
Milehighhawk":1sd4rew5 said:
Like Cam or not, that Denver D is headhunting and will draw some serious fines this week. Also the hands to the face was legit. If Harris wants to be considered a top 5 db he has to avoid that especially in that situation.

false and false

Ignorance is bliss I suppose although not sure how you ignore clear video evidence.

Smellyman

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":e1t4k2me said:
Have to say I'm gutted for the sportsman like Carolina fans.

They are blaming the refs for the loss. haha.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":31mx58c0 said:
Smellyman":31mx58c0 said:
Milehighhawk":31mx58c0 said:

false and false

Ignorance is bliss I suppose although not sure how you ignore clear video evidence.

Cam sprinting to his left, Bronco charging in, unortuante helmet to helmet but not intentional. you know fast they are going?

they may draw fine because that is their love child, but that is NEVER called on RW

253hawk

Reaction score
Guess they thought the 'Edelman Rule' only applied to Edelman.

tonyseahawk

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":8nc27umo said:
Smellyman":8nc27umo said:
Milehighhawk":8nc27umo said:

false and false

I saw hands to the face clearly, by both players. Is it not illegal for the receiver to do it as well? I think it is. At the very least should have been offsetting

Geologic

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":ro0h3kbd said:
rjas77":ro0h3kbd said:
After what Marshall did during the opening...Screw the Broncos
Out with a concussion? Karma.
You forgot to add a sarcasm tag. I refuse to believe someone deserves a concussion for a peaceful protest

Geologic

Reaction score
Still unbelievable how a spear hit to the head was offset by the ball not reaching the line of scrimmage. Free shot at the QB and the Broncos got away with it

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
MLTHawk":eqeh3k9u said:
Maybe, maybe not.....it's hard to hit a fast, big mobile target, though I'm sure there will be fines because it's one of the NFL "golden boys".

Maybe Cammy should not be such a weak smack talking "look at me" d-bag and not make himself a bigger target?

Instant Karma?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Geologic":13sqgp1n said:
Still unbelievable how a spear hit to the head was offset by the ball not reaching the line of scrimmage. Free shot at the QB and the Broncos got away with it
Well the hands to face against Denver was a crap call, so I guess it's even.

I hate rooting for Denver as I feel like a dirty hooker for doing so, I guess I was rooting against Carolina.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":36nrypfe said:
falcongoggles":36nrypfe said:
Denver is using the Seattle model. A low-priced underrated QB that frees up money for numerous skill positions. If their QB can pull it together, the Broncos will be dangerous.

True that.
What time is it there Falcon?

I need to update my location I see. I'm out in Phoenix, Arizona teaching the young pups how to fly the F-16. Much more relaxed than the Korea grind.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Geologic":1kngx7br said:

They didnt get away with anything. If not for the shot to the head, Cam's grounding would have cost them 10 plus yards.

Besides, off-setting penalties have been around, well, forever. Just how it goes.

Latest posts