Our third TE is... Mike Person? (I'm guessing)

kearly

Reaction score
Mike Person hasn't been listed among the cuts yet and if he makes it... well it would be one of the most shocking roster makes I've seen in years based on his preseason play and track record.

That said, Person did see a decent amount of time at TE this preseason. I honestly did not think much of him even as a blocking TE, but maybe that's what Seattle is thinking here? Even if Person were good, we are loaded at tackle right now, and we only have two TEs.

King Dog

Reaction score
We're loaded at Tackle? Who would those tackles be after Okung, Breno and Bowie who looks to be injured?

Largent80

Reaction score
This guy will be the first cut from the 53. Morgan or Lotu to follow after Irvin comes back.

C-Dub

Reaction score
King Dog":ik7kqf1v said:
We're loaded at Tackle? Who would those tackles be after Okung,Breno and Bowie who looks to be injured?
Isn't Bailey still on the team? And Person could slide back over if need be.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
King Dog":2guwzg01 said:
We're loaded at Tackle? Who would those tackles be after Okung, Breno and Bowie who looks to be injured?
McQ and Bailey. McQuistan especially can hold his own at tackle. He's proven as such a couple of times.

Jville

Reaction score
The NFL ritual equivalent of musical chairs is now in effect for the next 24 to 48 hours. Most teams will adjust their rosters.

Seafan

Reaction score
Cable says he's the third best tackle on the team. I'm inclined to believe him.

chris98251

Reaction score
He was moving around a lot and setting up as a additional blocker and off the line, he looked clunky out there to me.

mretrade

Reaction score
I am pretty sure Person is a Scott McCloughin draft pick but I cluld be wrong.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
JSeahawks":u1eolmvp said:
I believe our 3rd TE will be.....

Tim Tebow.

:stirthepot:

I don't think JS and Pete would touch him with a 10 foot pole. Especially since Tebow has said he's unwilling to play any other position.

liftingaddict

Reaction score
I want to see us go after Moeaki who was just released by KC. If he could stay healthy he would be a monster.

chris98251

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2zi6utez said:
I believe our 3rd TE will be.....

Tim Tebow.

:stirthepot:

Well Tebow and Curry should get together, both have great faith, but they have limited talent in the positions they choose to play, I think Curry could have been a better FB then LB, everyone says Tebow could be a better FB then QB, maybe they are being directed and are refuseing to listen to what could have made them successful.

kigenzun

Reaction score
I'm shocked they decided to keep Person instead of Brooks. Shoulda coulda woulda kept Brooks and brought in Big James, Bowie, or Bailey and made The Sweeze the pure blocking TE instead I tell ya...

Person's a joke!

Latest posts