Our players sure love Wingstop

razgriz737

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":176fmc7m said:
A friend said some name of a place in Spokane that he goes to on the way home...but I cant remember its name. Joes....comes to mind. :)
That would be Flamin' Joe's. I've been to the one in Spokane Valley a few times. The owner went to jail a little over a year ago and I haven't been back since though. I also remember them having a Raider's logo in the window or something. :thraidersux:

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Hawk Finn":36gb80bn said:
Dick post of the day: Those of us in upstate NY find this entire thread hilarious. By all means, carry on.

Well Alrighty then

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
razgriz737":3g7u49w4 said:
Seahawkfan80":3g7u49w4 said:
A friend said some name of a place in Spokane that he goes to on the way home...but I cant remember its name. Joes....comes to mind. :)
That would be Flamin' Joe's. I've been to the one in Spokane Valley a few times. The owner went to jail a little over a year ago and I haven't been back since though. I also remember them having a Raider's logo in the window or something. :thraidersux:

That would be the one. Thanks.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Largent80":3m6as89f said:
Wings suck, boney and hardly any meat.

Here are real Wings.

WxdgNMi

You're not that old and grouchy yet, are you ? :les:

Clayfighter

Reaction score
I have a Hooters right in between work and home. I hit it on Wednesdays occasionally for all you can eat wings... I can throw down. They taste good to me, especially when I am eating 40-50. :D

Latest posts