Our players sure love Wingstop

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
There's a Wingstop near me. I never make it there because Fire on the Mountain is so good.

Subzero717

Reaction score
:twisted:
Largent80":799a6qks said:
OK, I didnt say wings suck because they taste bad, it is because there are other parts of the chicken that taste better, have more meat, and aren't greasy/messy...ok?....clarified?

Excuse me while I make shish-k-bobs...now That is eatin'.
No you did. You said, "wings suck and get your flat brim wearing arse off my lawn."

Largent80

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":uzmcvzsb said:
Largent80":uzmcvzsb said:
OK, I didnt say wings suck because they taste bad, it is because there are other parts of the chicken that taste better, have more meat, and aren't greasy/messy...ok?....clarified?

No you did. You said, "wings suck and get your flat brim wearing arse off my lawn."

If I had a lawn, I may, except I like the guy. He is from an area of the world I have a soft spot for, just wish you were here right now, we are gonna mow down on some great grub.

Silky Johnson

Reaction score
Last time I try to put in a good word.

Stay away, the wings suck, full of gristle, and sauce is bad.

Less traffic for me.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Silky Johnson":20i7r76i said:

Less traffic for me.
That didnt take long.

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Largent80":dr148esb said:
CALIHAWK1":dr148esb said:
Largent80":dr148esb said:

If I had a lawn, I may, except I like the guy. He is from an area of the world I have a soft spot for, just wish you were here right now, we are gonna mow down on some great grub.

You trying to make me blush? Lol

Shish kabobs do sound good though. Saw on the food network where a Brazilian restaurant serves everything off a huge skewer n they go around the tables and slice off as much meat as you'd like.

Subzero717

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3if5sstn said:
Largent80":3if5sstn said:
CALIHAWK1":3if5sstn said:
Largent80":3if5sstn said:

Shish kabobs do sound good though. Saw on the food network where a Brazilian restaurant serves everything off a huge skewer n they go around the tables and slice off as much meat as you'd like.

Really? Are you serious?

Anyways its actually quite common depending on where you live.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Churrascaria

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":1v8br6wf said:
-The Glove-":1v8br6wf said:
Largent80":1v8br6wf said:
CALIHAWK1":1v8br6wf said:
Largent80 said:

Really? Are you serious?

Never seen it before and it looked great.

Largent80

Reaction score
I took pics for the rest of you to drool over, will post Sunday, too frickin lazy. Nighty Night.

Silky Johnson

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":27azb33t said:
Silky Johnson":27azb33t said:

Less traffic for me.
That didnt take long.

Nope. You win. I'm sure you can help us all eat what is right. Why don't you give us a picture of yourself so we can make sure we all model our dietary preferences in the right direction.

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Throwdown":34cobn82 said:
-The Glove-":34cobn82 said:
Throwdown":34cobn82 said:
There's this wing place by the Tacoma mall, good stuff mayne, I swear to ya.
Which one?

Forgot the name, think it's called wingers
Hated that place. Wing sauce should not caramelize by the time it gets to your table. Its like chicken candy

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
T.G.I. Friday's has the best wings I've ever had. I'm still pissed that they closed the one in Kirkland, and it has been like five years.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Silky Johnson":hjptph98 said:
CALIHAWK1":hjptph98 said:
Silky Johnson":hjptph98 said:

Less traffic for me.
That didnt take long.

Nope. You win. I'm sure you can help us all eat what is right. Why don't you give us a picture of yourself so we can make sure we all model our dietary preferences in the right direction.
What in the F are you talking about? Thats a Jager post.

Subzero717

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1c1z5d9r said:
CALIHAWK1":1c1z5d9r said:
-The Glove-":1c1z5d9r said:
Largent80":1c1z5d9r said:
CALIHAWK1 said:
Largent80 said:

Really? Are you serious?

Never seen it before and it looked great.
Yup. Its great. It got popoular in the bigger cities all over from what I remember in the early 2000s but someone older would probably say longer. In some/most they give you a card with a red side and a green side. You have it green side up for keep it coming and red for Im dunzo.

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
Dick post of the day: Those of us in upstate NY find this entire thread hilarious. By all means, carry on.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Hawk Finn":25018b20 said:
Dick post of the day: Those of us in upstate NY find this entire thread hilarious. By all means, carry on.

Some of us think its hilarious that you smother wings in Louisiana hot sauce and call them your own.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":p7igfuin said:
T.G.I. Friday's has the best wings I've ever had. I'm still pissed that they closed the one in Kirkland, and it has been like five years.

A friend of mine near Spokane went to TGIF there and they said they would not be closing for long time. 2 weeks later they closed. He sent me a free meal as I have a couple around me. We had a Hooters in boise that changed the recipe for their wings.....ugh. We have a few wingers in the area......one in Ontario, one in Mt home....not too concerned.

Latest posts