Oregon / Arizona?

cesame

Reaction score
I don't feel like it's an overreaction to say Helfrich isn't the guy.

HawkWow

Reaction score
When UO faithful said they wouldn't settle for less than the N.C. game, who knew N.C. actually stood for North Carolina? Fun in the sun (bowl)?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
HawkWow":13yi3l0o said:
When UO faithful said they wouldn't settle for less than the N.C. game, who knew N.C. actually stood for North Carolina? Fun in the sun (bowl)?

Hey, just remember...this isn't good for UW either. It just pushes them back one bowl too since almost certainly there won't be 2 pac 12 teams in the BCS now. So while the Ducks will be playing in the crappy Alamo or holiday bowls the Huskies will be playing in something like the Kraft Macaroni Salad Hunger Bowl or New mexico bowl or something.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Largent80":1kzzmruu said:
What happened to the Ducks?

Poor leadership, imo.

No fire.

Lack of motivation/interest after the Stanford loss.

No toughness. (really miss Lyerla, Clay and Kiko).

There's a lot of problems right now.

HawkWow

Reaction score
JSeahawks":g4dwk722 said:
HawkWow":g4dwk722 said:

Hey, just remember...this isn't good for UW either. It just pushes them back one bowl too since almost certainly there won't be 2 pac 12 teams in the BCS now. So while the Ducks will be playing in the crappy Alamo or holiday bowls the Huskies will be playing in something like the Kraft Macaroni Salad Hunger Bowl or New mexico bowl or something.

It would take an impressive win today over OSU for me to again seriously consider us worthy of post-season. Not saying I would boycott any bowl, but playing in the 'Hamburger helper presents Tuna noodle casserole' bowl won't do much more for recruiting than a promised future with Cyler Miles.

You have to give me some props on the N.C. slant, though JSea. I went with that over "WE WANT NAVY" or "A DECADE OF DEMENTIA". Was I wrong?

hawkfan68

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2xd9ong6 said:
HawkWow":2xd9ong6 said:

Well, the Huskies continue to hurt themselves. They really don't deserve a bowl game with the way they're playing lately.

jkitsune

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1skt8zpm said:
JSeahawks":1skt8zpm said:
HawkWow":1skt8zpm said:

Well, the Huskies continue to hurt themselves. They really don't deserve a bowl game with the way they're playing lately.

Agree. I'm not too worked up over *which* bowl the Huskies go to. They're clearly not good enough to go to one of the better non-BCS bowls. If we can beat OSU tonight, WSU next week, and win a low-level bowl for 9 wins, I'll be happy enough.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Baylor's currently losing big (28-3) to Oklahoma State. Could we possibly see a Baylor-Oregon Alamo Bowl?

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2woy665t said:
Baylor's currently losing big (28-3) to Oklahoma State. Could we possibly see a Baylor-Oregon Alamo Bowl?

I'd like to see that game

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1cc7hwbx said:
Diezel Dawg":1cc7hwbx said:
SeatownJay":1cc7hwbx said:

I'd like to see that game

Hopefully Mariota's knee is better by then. Or we get blown out.

Yea