Oregon / Arizona?

HawkWow

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2rolc3ok said:
Man, if Oregon loses this, Huff and that other dude that was talking about being tired of the Rose Bowl sure better enjoy the hell out of the Holiday Bowl.

Ouch!

I guess the question becomes...who's the best team in the state of Oregon?

Had to do it. ; )

Yes, I understand some may ask that same question regarding the state of Washington.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Dayum. I hope this doesn't inspire Mariota to return for his Sr year. I think he could use that time, but also think it would be dumb for him to do so. He could turn the ball over 6 x today and still go top 10. It would be irresponsible of him to not go with the money, IMO.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Stanford is beating the Ducks again. Pretty clear their head is not in the game (and hasn't been all week).

Not to take anything away from UA who is playing a great game. Denker is playing the game of his life.

Gonna be blow out city if the Ducks don't get their heads out of their asses.

Msfann

Reaction score
I have a feeling that Oregon will score 50+ points in the 2nd half.

cesame

Reaction score
So far it looks like all the talk about the players not being that interested in the rest of the season/Rose Bowl is pretty damn accurate. No reason to be getting outplayed this badly by this Arizona team.

HawkWow

Reaction score
cesame":3ixkgqlc said:
So far it looks like all the talk about the players not being that interested in the rest of the season/Rose Bowl is pretty damn accurate. No reason to be getting outplayed this badly by this Arizona team.

I recall a Notre Dame team that actually passed on a bowl invite (Copper bowl?) because it wasn't up to their standards. They sat the post-season out. Not a cool thing to do to the kids that actually embrace such culture / tradition. Hate to see the words / actions of a few Duck semi-tards ruin the party for others. Also hope it effects them when their next team starts crunching numbers.

OP
OP
Smelly McUgly

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
JSeahawks":yf0yooe1 said:
Smelly McUgly":yf0yooe1 said:
Woof, Oregon fails on fourth-and-two in the red zone.

Terrible play call.

Something like it worked for them when they scored a TD on fourth-and-two in the second, so I get the idea behind the playcall. However, they probably should have just run an option play.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
HawkWow":1j3jev0j said:
cesame":1j3jev0j said:

I recall a Notre Dame team that actually passed on a bowl invite (Copper bowl?) because it wasn't up to their standards. They sat the post-season out. Not a cool thing to do to the kids that actually embrace such culture / tradition. Hate to see the words / actions of a few Duck semi-tards ruin the party for others. Also hope it effects them when their next team starts crunching numbers.

If they pass on a bowl game, any bowl game, I think they should have a rule they cant play in any bowl game the following season. It is not every year that you get the opportunity to go to a bowl game. Ask Boise State. And bowl games also mean money for the school too.
:thirishdrinkers:

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Well, congrats to Arizona. Kicked our ass from the very start.

BJ Denker with the game of his life.

Ducks have some problems.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Looks like WSU may be bowling too. up 10 pts on Utah...Oops wrong thread. LOL

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Mariota not being able to (or willing) keep the ball on the read option is absolutely crushing our run offense.

The whole run offense is based off of the threat of a running QB, and he hasn't ran the ball (other then scrambles) in the past 3 1/2 games.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Not really surprised anymore. If Mariota goes pro, he's going to bust hard. Yuck. That throw nearly killed Huff.