Arizona Seahawkers

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
Just saw on The Arizona Seahawkers FB page that they will be trying out Dave and Busters in north Phoenix for a new venue seems that Union Jacks closed their doors last February I remember the place when it was known as The Skeptical Chemist made to look like an old school Irish Pub. Spent quite a few Sundays there drinking Jameson and Guiness

Its a sad day for Arizona Hawk fans that live in the Scottsdale area there’s another Hawks bar east of Phoenix( in Mesa) at least but doesnt have the character of the old place

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Was Union Jacks just north of the stadium/arena in the Westgate Entertainment complex because I went to a meetup there in 2017.
It was pretty cool as the place was packed.
Come to think of it, it was at Salt Tacos y Tequila. Looks like the Dave & Busters is just north of that.

OP
OP
Hawkinaz

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
Was Union Jacks just north of the stadium/arena in the Westgate Entertainment complex because I went to a meetup there in 2017.
It was pretty cool as the place was packed.
Come to think of it, it was at Salt Tacos y Tequila. Looks like the Dave & Busters is just north of that.
No it was in NE Scottsdale off of Hayden and 101 back in the day I had a condo that was about 1 mile away

CactusJack

Reaction score
Just saw on The Arizona Seahawkers FB page that they will be trying out Dave and Busters in north Phoenix for a new venue seems that Union Jacks closed their doors last February I remember the place when it was known as The Skeptical Chemist made to look like an old school Irish Pub. Spent quite a few Sundays there drinking Jameson and Guiness

Its a sad day for Arizona Hawk fans that live in the Scottsdale area there’s another Hawks bar east of Phoenix( in Mesa) at least but doesnt have the character of the old place
The Skeptical Chemist is gone? Damn...That's a bummer.

I have family down that way & the Pub was my go to spot on gamedays.

tonyseahawk

Reaction score

What is the one in Mesa?

OP
OP
Hawkinaz

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
What is the one in Mesa?
It is actually considered Chandler the place is Fibber Magees I always considered Magees to be in Mesa. I lived in Gold Canyon which is just east of Apache Junction at the base of the Superstition Mountains usually the most west I would make it to was The Angry Crab which is a steamed seafood in a bag joint