Oregon / Arizona?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
If the Ducks are going to quit in these last games, I'm not watching them in their Bowl game.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":23eenbmo said:
If the Ducks are going to quit in these last games, I'm not watching them in their Bowl game.

Think this would be happening under Chip Kelly? I say no way. Helfrich may be in above his head.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1qo42je5 said:
Sarlacc83":1qo42je5 said:

Think this would be happening under Chip Kelly? I say no way. Helfrich may be in above his head.

I agree. I don't want to overreact, but the Ducks might need an offseason coaching search.

Msfann

Reaction score
He looks dazed after that hit too, might have knocked himself out of the game (not that it matters now anyway)

bigtrain21

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3pn16hnb said:
Jesus... Mariota could have tip toe'd for that first down.

Are you talking about when he was in the pocket or when he got outside just before he threw it?

Tical21

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3h06dekb said:
JSeahawks":3h06dekb said:
Sarlacc83":3h06dekb said:

I agree. I don't want to overreact, but the Ducks might need an offseason coaching search.
I know a certain Pac-12 coach that is becoming very proficient in running their offense.

Tical21

Reaction score
I don't expect Oregon to go away quickly, but I think it is safe to assume we are over the crest.

Tical21

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2quv5ycz said:
If Kevin Sumlin gets hired by Oregon in the offseason or something like that, I'm going to be pissed.
Why not? They buy their players from Texas, why not coaches?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Tical21":2mw9dbob said:
Smelly McUgly":2mw9dbob said:
If Kevin Sumlin gets hired by Oregon in the offseason or something like that, I'm going to be pissed.
Why not? They buy their players from Texas, why not coaches?

With how good Seastrunk is, can you blame 'em?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
HawkWow":xfygn1fq said:
cesame":xfygn1fq said:
So far it looks like all the talk about the players not being that interested in the rest of the season/Rose Bowl is pretty damn accurate. No reason to be getting outplayed this badly by this Arizona team.

I recall a Notre Dame team that actually passed on a bowl invite (Copper bowl?) because it wasn't up to their standards. They sat the post-season out. Not a cool thing to do to the kids that actually embrace such culture / tradition. Hate to see the words / actions of a few Duck semi-tards ruin the party for others. Also hope it effects them when their next team starts crunching numbers.
I remember Billy "Dough" Hobert saying the same thing in the early 90's while playing for the UW, said he wanted to play in the orange bowl instead. I think that bit them in the ass too.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
bigtrain21":xvykbyq7 said:
JSeahawks":xvykbyq7 said:
Jesus... Mariota could have tip toe'd for that first down.

Are you talking about when he was in the pocket or when he got outside just before he threw it?

Both. But specifically when he was in the pocket.