OFFICIAL Tiffany and Co. Seahawks Super Bowl FAN ring

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I think I'd rather take my $1600 and buy next years Season Tickets. and for $300 I'd rather buy another Elite Seahawks Jersey. Something I can actually wear around without looking like a doofus.

Sorry that's my opinion on the replica ring. Outside of you actually winning the most recent replica ring giveaway contest. I don't think anyone not directly involved with the team (player, coach, wife and even I'm iffy on this one, training staff, owner, manager, etc.) should really have/wear these.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1o2g7b3f said:
I'm sure it's better in person but that don't even look good to me. $1600 for sterling silver? Are you out of your got damned mind?

No sh*t...pure silver is only around $20 an ounce right now. Ridiculous...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
ZagHawk":1kjdi866 said:
I think I'd rather take my $1600 and buy next years Season Tickets. and for $300 I'd rather buy another Elite Seahawks Jersey. Something I can actually wear around without looking like a doofus.

Sorry that's my opinion on the replica ring. Outside of you actually winning the most recent replica ring giveaway contest. I don't think anyone not directly involved with the team (player, coach, wife and even I'm iffy on this one, training staff, owner, manager, etc.) should really have/wear these.

And that's why opinions are like...Well, we all know the rest.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
seahawksflow":1qcq7mqr said:
Or you can just buy about as true to a replica as you can get with high quality metals for $299 shipped. You can see one of my replica Super Bowl Trophies in the background as well. The rings are heavy and feel like a real one.
Around 5 business days production time. Money back guaranteed as my reputation with paypal is more valuable then the margins I make on 1 ring. 75% of my sports manufacturing business is based off of referrals anyways, so happy customers are invaluable. I can customize your name name and number on the side as well, or customize the inside writing.

10o38nr

Edit: More angles:
2jd14ch
Rirvyu
I6010j
2wdq9vs
Why would/should anybody here trust a non-seahawks fan on here?