OFFICIAL Tiffany and Co. Seahawks Super Bowl FAN ring

OP
OP
D

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Riley12":2ttifc1t said:
daveCFPrez":2ttifc1t said:
Damn and I wanted to upgrade to 100% adamantium!

I'd be willing to pay $1600 for adamantium in a heartbeat.

In fact, I'd buy several and have them fashioned into talons.

Heh heh heh. Good catch Riley!

lsheldon

Reaction score
I would bet we will see a knockoff of this from a Chinese manufacturer soon. They are probably working on it as we speak.

(And we now know how Tiffany's intends to recoup their losses on producing the players rings)..

OP
OP
D

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
IndyHawk":2v8zl4h4 said:
I'll wait till they have a closeout on them or someone gets desperate ..

I was thinking the same thing, but to find my size 13-14 after someone wants to try and get rid of it might not happen.

Ya gotta think that someone who is going to drop $1.6k on a fan ring probably won't get desperate anytime soon.

Largent80

Reaction score
Throwdown":fykzcvnj said:
1600?!?! That's like 2 months rent money, make a plastic one.

2 months rent is $1600 for you?.......Are you in my old refrigerator box in White Center?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":3iexrl5c said:
Seahawks fan ring zpsca6c5958

Called the 800 number and was told the following:

This ring has been the talk of the Tiffany customer service office for hte last day and a half.

order using the phone number in the picture above
width of the ring (from left side to right side) is 26mm or 1.023"
No custom alterations to the outside of the ring, but you can have the inside engraved
8-10 weeks to produce
sizes from 5 up to 18

price is $1600.00 each

Remember this *is* Tiffanys
No blue sapphires on the outside of the ring, which adds a lot of coolness to the ring.

OP
OP
D

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
With the cost and lack of details/stones I wonder if this could be reduced in price the later on in the season we go? It's was never stated this was a "limited edition" only making so many of them. ie: edition of 2000

That has me wondering if it were a L.E. if it would help sales any?

Rob12

Reaction score
After reading the replies, I'm not sure... But man, that's *the* fan ring? The one and only?

If so, Tiffany might have me by the junk.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I'm perfectly content with my shirt and hat that say champions.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll spend money on an elite away jersey, I will spend good money for my season tickets as I do every year. I will spend money on cool Hawk lids and t-shirts and all sorts of paraphernalia. I will NOT however, spend my hard-earned money on a ring that looks like something you could pick up at WalMart for $1,600 goshdamn dollars.

Don't insult the 12's. Do it right. Make the ring an EXACT replica of the official ring, make the diamonds Cubic Z, and as long as the mold is the same, you can watch the money pour in.

Common sense, really.

Attachments

• thering.jpg
    thering.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 3,322

Riley12

Reaction score
Agreed, Aros. That or set a reasonable price point for the silver ring. The "replica" doesn't look bad, but it is obvious that, at 1600 bucks,Tiffany's is trying to treat fans just like the Seahawks treated the Broncos.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I still don't get the appeal of buying a replica Super Bowl ring to begin with. Jerseys, shirts, hats, foam heads, socks, thongs.. sure.. go crazy. But a replica ring just seems over the top to me.. I don't know, I've always considered the rings to be one of those things that should solely belong to the players and coaches that earned them.

But that's just me. I'm probably in the minority on this one. :)