OFFICIAL Tiffany and Co. Seahawks Super Bowl FAN ring

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I don't want to sound ungrateful. But for as much as I have put into the Hawks over their nearly 40 year existence they should be buying me a ring.

OP
OP
D

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":37unwut3 said:
I don't want to sound ungrateful. But for as much as I have put into the Hawks over their nearly 40 year existence they should be buying me a ring.

Yea, you sound ungrateful and entitled.

I'm not disliking this ring. Just the price will need to be somehow justified.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I think that replica ring is neither a replica, or attractive.

sc85sis

Reaction score
It's not a hideous ring, it just isn't a true replica. And I don't think it's worth the retail price being quoted. It looks like a class ring--worth maybe a couple hundred bucks.

That being said, I'd be thrilled if I'm one of the dozen people Paul Allen picks to receive one.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
there are so many more ways to spend 1600 dollars as a football fan than to buy some ring that you didn't earn on the field that is a knock-off of an achievement someone else accomplished, I'm sorry to say it in a dickish way like that but it's true.

there are several charity event dinners throughout the year that the players show up at including the one prior to Richard Sherman's softball games where a few hundred bucks will get you in the door for an amazing meal and drinks with players and coaches and then you could use the rest of that cash to partake in a silent auction, not only being able to hob-knob with hawks, have an amazing evening and food, buy some auction gear - but also cater to a great cause. All for less than you would pay for this ring, taxes, shipping - for something that you'd look absurd actually every wearing, so it would just sit on your shelf.

I spent 12 bucks at a smoke shop on a superbowl champion's flask, much better investment than a 1600 dollar piece of jewelry that is pretty much impressing nobody.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3w3gtpp0 said:
there are so many more ways to spend 1600 dollars as a football fan than to buy some ring that you didn't earn on the field that is a knock-off of an achievement someone else accomplished, I'm sorry to say it in a dickish way like that but it's true.

Agreed. I think we should all be thankful they brought a championship and gave nods to the 12s in all the ways they already have. To own/wear a knock off replica is pretty pathetic. Same reason I wouldn't buy a replica Lombardi.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Clayfighter":2r367agd said:
No stones and silver = $1600? Why?

$1,500 for the name "Tiffany and Co."
$100 for the labor, silver, and Seahawks super bowl ring likeness

glad2bdada3

Reaction score
Seriously, for $1600. they could at least have put a little busted piece of Heineken bottle in the eye to complete the effect and make it look like you're getting something more a bunch of melted down aluminum pull tabs.

Clayfighter

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":3gtg7m6o said:
Clayfighter":3gtg7m6o said:
No stones and silver = $1600? Why?

$1,500 for the name "Tiffany and Co."
$100 for the labor, silver, and Seahawks super bowl ring likeness

Garbage. I would rather buy a good looking nock-off for half that. Shame on Tiffany's :141847_bnono: . Not surprised I guess.

seahawksflow

Reaction score
Or you can just buy about as true to a replica as you can get with high quality metals for $299 shipped. You can see one of my replica Super Bowl Trophies in the background as well. The rings are heavy and feel like a real one.
Around 5 business days production time. Money back guaranteed as my reputation with paypal is more valuable then the margins I make on 1 ring. 75% of my sports manufacturing business is based off of referrals anyways, so happy customers are invaluable. I can customize your name name and number on the side as well, or customize the inside writing.

10o38nr

Edit: More angles:
2jd14ch
Rirvyu
I6010j
2wdq9vs

OP
OP
D

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
That's a nice looking replica.
What do you consider high quality metals?
For me I would like to see more of the "12" bulge on the top and bottom of the ring. (Not sure how else to describe it)
Most of the replicas lack in those two areas.

seahawksflow

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":2y2ayoxy said:
That's a nice looking replica.
What do you consider high quality metals?
For me I would like to see more of the "12" bulge on the top and bottom of the ring. (Not sure how else to describe it)
Most of the replicas lack in those two areas.

I use copper as opposed to some of the lower end materials the cheaper rings use. Solid copper and plated in gold makes it feel heavier than the cheap ones and thus feels of value.

I can do sterling silver versions as well. That is what I do with the Super Bowl Trophies, sterling silver plating.

I took a photo of the side angle trying to show that 12 and how far is sticks out. I attached a comparative of the real one. I think it is pretty darn close.

2ep5xg4
14o0fu8

12HawkFan

Reaction score
And how do we contact you?

Your website link to trophy orders takes me to a century link website suggestion page?

seahawksflow

Reaction score
12HawkFan":2r53dlyj said:
And how do we contact you?

Your website link to trophy orders takes me to a century link website suggestion page?

Whoops sorry. The website link in my signature (twitter) is for a side gig I do for fun. The add in there is for an old site and my older version. I am building my new site now as I am updating with the new ring, new super bowl trophy, and some other trophies for soccer. When we update everything, site will be back up.

You can reach me at my email. Trophyclone925 (AT ) gmail.com Or give me a ring at 949 two nine zero 5983.

OP
OP
D

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Looking at it I can see there is more there than I first saw. Nice job.
Gotta love 3D printers these days! (atleast thats how I would attempt it if I had one)

seahawksflow

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":1y79d6ag said:
Looking at it I can see there is more there than I first saw. Nice job.
Gotta love 3D printers these days! (atleast thats how I would attempt it if I had one)

I can do 15... is that big enough?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice! Now we're talking. Love the Lombardi too!