Official Road Trip (Now Official)

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Dallas? Green Bay? Can you say cliche and front runner much? I don't know about y'all, but I think the OFFICIAL trip should be in Cincinnati. Congrats on picking the 2 most expensive games on the schedule.

All joking aside, who gives a crap what's official or unofficial or just 2 dudes traveling to a city for a game watching their team. All that matters is folks have a good time. And I'm sure everyone will.

I'm not trying to brag by any means. And I know I'm far from the only one who can attest to this. But it wasn't too long ago that when you went to a Hawks game on the road, you made it a point to go over and talk to every Hawks fan you saw. There used to be that few. Call it what you want, bandwagon, renewed zeal, whatever. When home fans say to you "Where the hell did all these Seahawks fans come from?", they have a point. It's awesome to see such pride and community, if not a bit uncomfortable when we take over opposing stadiums. I just hope it lasts beyond that current period of Seahawks prosperity. So do your trips, have fun, and represent. And here's to folks not doing the same game this year, getting a chance to cross paths in the future.

GO HAWKS!

LymonHawk

Reaction score
SeaTown81":2lcs49lr said:
Dallas? Green Bay? Can you say cliche and front runner much? I don't know about y'all, but I think the OFFICIAL trip should be in Cincinnati. Congrats on picking the 2 most expensive games on the schedule.

All joking aside, who gives a crap what's official or unofficial or just 2 dudes traveling to a city for a game watching their team. All that matters is folks have a good time. And I'm sure everyone will.

I'm not trying to brag by any means. And I know I'm far from the only one who can attest to this. But it wasn't too long ago that when you went to a Hawks game on the road, you made it a point to go over and talk to every Hawks fan you saw. There used to be that few. Call it what you want, bandwagon, renewed zeal, whatever. When home fans say to you "Where the hell did all these Seahawks fans come from?", they have a point. It's awesome to see such pride and community, if not a bit uncomfortable when we take over opposing stadiums. I just hope it lasts beyond that current period of Seahawks prosperity. So do your trips, have fun, and represent. And here's to folks not doing the same game this year, getting a chance to cross paths in the future.

GO HAWKS!

Good to see ya, J.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
I still have not pulled the trigger on game ticket.
If anybody out there is going as a single or possibly a group of 3, Pm me and we will see if we can work something out.

I tend to be willing to spend a touch more for better than nose bleed seats but I'm not sure how this will end up, now that it appears my party of 4 has become party of 1.
Wife, daughter and he BF have backed out.

I will reiterate, for those that are trying to be cost conscious, the group rate that the Texas Seahawkers are offering is hard to beat.
$175 for a game ticket and tailgate party pass. Pm me for that info if you want it.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
SeaTown81":qcc18ukc said:

GO HAWKS!

Dammit, I am going to the Cincy game too. You can read minds. Or the nothingness that occupies it. LOL

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1ch5xptl said:
pmedic920":1ch5xptl said:
I still have not pulled the trigger on game ticket.
If anybody out there is going as a single or possibly a group of 3, Pm me and we will see if we can work something out.

I tend to be willing to spend a touch more for better than nose bleed seats but I'm not sure how this will end up, now that it appears my party of 4 has become party of 1.
Wife, daughter and he BF have backed out.

I will reiterate, for those that are trying to be cost conscious, the group rate that the Texas Seahawkers are offering is hard to beat.
$175 for a game ticket and tailgate party pass. Pm me for that info if you want it.

I'm going by myself. I'm up in the 'bleeds tho. Section 421, row 20 seat 7. If you can find one next to or near that, that'd be great.

I am over your head...on the far side from you. 447 29 10and11.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2b085hkj said:
I pulled the trigger on Green Bay tickets!

Sweep the leg bitches!

That's figgin' awesome.
I know y'all will have a great time. I wish I could be there too.
Keep in mind, that is MY birthday, drink one for me :{) If the "bearded one" makes the trip, give him a Bro hug for me.
I'll be seeing you 2 weeks after for MNF.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I have got to get back to Green Bay for a Hawks game. Especially with the growing rivalry over the past few years. I have nothing but awesome memories when I made the trip Halloween weekend 1998. Holmgren's first trip back to GB as a Seahawks coach. We beat the crap out of them on MNF. Despite one drunk biker Packers fan who became increasingly hostile to me as the game wore on, the history of sitting there on those cold bleacher seats and most the fans and the atmosphere was epic.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Aros":1c9qbykq said:
I have got to get back to Green Bay for a Hawks game. Especially with the growing rivalry over the past few years. I have nothing but awesome memories when I made the trip Halloween weekend 1998. Holmgren's first trip back to GB as a Seahawks coach. We beat the crap out of them on MNF. Despite one drunk biker Packers fan who became increasingly hostile to me as the game wore on, the history of sitting there on those cold bleacher seats and most the fans and the atmosphere was epic.

That game will be a key component in our season.
IMO it's a Must win.
Obviously not really a must win but you know what I mean.
GoHawks, packers small :{)

Edit:talking about GB this year not that, "that game)

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Aros":3bm9nm45 said:

Whoa. Totally remember that game!

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
I know it is a bit pre mature but looking at the hotels in Santa Clara for super bowl 50 man are they expensive starting at $800.00 a night we are staying at family's house so very lucky just thought I would mention it.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
seahawk Dan":3r8y709a said:
I know it is a bit pre mature but looking at the hotels in Santa Clara for super bowl 50 man are they expensive starting at $800.00 a night we are staying at family's house so very lucky just thought I would mention it.

The motel in Scottsdale I was staying in for the season game was 55 a night or so...for the Owl..it bumped up to 5oo a night. Yep very expensive...and I had a place to stay if I wanted to go to...but didnt know. Prolly have a place there too. But alas, I want to watch it where I can see it over and over again. Home.

Go Hawks

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2833khj7 said:
seahawk Dan":2833khj7 said:

The motel in Scottsdale I was staying in for the season game was 55 a night or so...for the Owl..it bumped up to 5oo a night. Yep very expensive...and I had a place to stay if I wanted to go to...but didnt know. Prolly have a place there too. But alas, I want to watch it where I can see it over and over again. Home.

Go Hawks

yes there some hotels 50 min From Santa Clara for around $100.00 a night as of know for the Super bowl weekend , but if the Hawks make or what ever team I am sure those will bump up into the hundred's.

peppersjap

Reaction score
I just booked my flights to Dallas, now time to get my tickets for the game. We will be at the Homewood suites by the stadium, fortunately I booked that a while ago because it is a little spendy now!

RiverDog

Reaction score
I'm going to the Bengals game with a couple other .Net posters. We're also going to take in Ohio State-Maryland up in Columbus the day before. The same threesome is going to the Arizona game on Jan. 3rd. We went to that one last year and it was a kick in the pants, best game of the season to watch (Beast Mode II), crowd was about 40% Seahawks.

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make it to any home games, but if anyone ever sees an old man in a home blue #12 jersey with "River Dog" on the back and identifies themselves as a poster, I'll buy them a beverage of their choosing.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Although Dallas, Green Bay and Cincinnati all sound like fun, just got my tickets to brave the outdoor cold and support the Hawks in Minnesota in December. I'll be looking for bkit29 and UncleSi. I'll be the one wearing the Tarvaris jersey (yes, that's right) at my first Seahawks game. Lower deck corner for $125. Didn't think that was too bad. Go Hawks!!!
P.S. I also got 3 points and bet a steak dinner and beers with a Packer friend for Game 2. Was that a wise choice??

RiverDog

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":15sish77 said:
P.S. I also got 3 points and bet a steak dinner and beers with a Packer friend for Game 2. Was that a wise choice??

I wouldn't want to bet anymore than that. That's a tough game to call.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
RiverDog":1ffakvzv said:
Siouxhawk":1ffakvzv said:

I wouldn't want to bet anymore than that. That's a tough game to call.
Yeah, I know (especially if you knew how many beers this guy can drink), but it's all good fun. I'm thinking the Vegas line should be pretty close to that since the home team gives 3 automatically.

Latest posts