Official Road Trip (Now Official)

peppersjap

Reaction score
We arrived tonight and the weather was nasty but the Beer was very cold at Twin Peaks. Heading for Arlington tomorrow to drink with the Seahawks fans.

Largent80

Reaction score
We will be heading out at about 10. Just have to get around the Texas Rennaisance fair traffic.

Lots of lightning going on around us right now at 6:30.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
We have had some really crappy weather the last 24 hrs.
Some severe flooding and tornados around San Antonio and Austin. Most of the bad weather has cleared the Dallas area.
My area is getting hit hard at the moment but I'm not expecting any real trouble.
Wife and I will be on the road around 10 as well. Its about 3-3 1/2 hrs if no traffic or weather issues.
8064aaa058e593d8c35686261222c4fa.jpg

If you can see the two red pins, my house is the northern one. Right in the middle of that red portion of the radar.

seahawks08

Reaction score
I landed at 1 am, slept at 4,[SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH] Weather is iffy, but supposed to clear up. Drive safe, many flash flood warnings, my phone kepts going off with warnings

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Boots on the ground.

In Atlanta.

Bloody mary...err...celery for breakfast. Love layovers.

A

Anonymous

Largent80":2yy0a92c said:
Tornado warning in my county.....Yikes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meh...

Welcome to Texas. They issue those warnings like pamcakes at a firehouse breakfast here.

Worry when you hear the sirens...

:mrgreen:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Over Aspen. Passed on the BloodyMary. What was I thinking??

Barthawk

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":vshjeuqk said:
Largent80":vshjeuqk said:
Tornado warning in my county.....Yikes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meh...

Welcome to Texas. They issue those warnings like pamcakes at a firehouse breakfast here.

Worry when you hear the sirens...

:mrgreen:

Scott- you guys have any touchdown? We have 3-4 wreak some havoc in the greater SA area yesterday. Terrible flooding again too in New Braunfels, Wimberly, San Marcos.. 12-15 inches of rain in some areas in the hill country.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Plane landed in Houston last night for FUEL. Finally landed in Dallas Love field at about 1155 pm. No beer as the places were closed. spent the night in motel 6. at a friends place now. Going to the hawkersball tonight aftershow. working on some things for the pregame. Was not a fun trip so far. Things will change tho. From Little Elm, Go Hawks.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":b0ibunu1 said:
Plane landed in Houston last night for FUEL. Finally landed in Dallas Love field at about 1155 pm. No beer as the places were closed. spent the night in motel 6. at a friends place now. Going to the hawkersball tonight aftershow. working on some things for the pregame. Was not a fun trip so far. Things will change tho. From Little Elm, Go Hawks.

For fuel? Wow. I am staying up in Coppell and the ceiling in the hall sprung a few leaks from the rain last night. It isn't a bad hotel either.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":2yfjt08j said:
Seahawkfan80":2yfjt08j said:

For fuel? Wow. I am staying up in Coppell and the ceiling in the hall sprung a few leaks from the rain last night. It isn't a bad hotel either.
We circled Dallas for about an hour or so. Had to divert for thunderstorms. Quite a light show from above.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Made it. Where is the 12 Hotspot in Arlington?