Official Road Trip (Now Official)

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
This group was with Darren Woodson, they put him on the ROH.
Taken from our seats but not sure who everybody is.
I know that Jerry is on the left and that Rodger S. is next to Woodson. I think that Charles Haley is on the back row.
I've always disliked the Cowboys but we've got to admit, they've had some great ones over the years.
70a7512dd0eabd0be6453dbe6cae35a3.jpg

A

Anonymous

20151101 130921 zpskiwmacaq

Beverley Sherman (she smelled delicious)

20151101 120841 zpsu2mlmexx

Greg (Dave's buddie), Dave (NYCoug), Aros The Godfather

20151101 115833 zpshynijveq

OkieHawk

20151101 140152 zpstcooc3xx

The Imperial Hawks

20151101 115406 zpswkakfqmq

Aros, Nick (my #1 son)

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Okiehawk looks so much better in person than in his avatar. That's a relief to know.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
OkieHawk":2pzazxed said:
LymonHawk":2pzazxed said:
Ad Hawk":2pzazxed said:
Okiehawk looks so much better in person than in his avatar. That's a relief to know.

Really...he almost looks like a normal person.

Don't be fooled, it was a mask. :twisted:

Yes...a mask it was. They can do a lot with latex these days. he he he :twisted:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Just a couple that worked.

Attachments

• DotNetFlag.jpg
    DotNetFlag.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 619

DTexHawk

Reaction score
LymonHawk":24qyy9c5 said:

Question withdrawn. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Question reinstated. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
I gotta say, looks like a good time was had by all. I think I will strongly consider going to the "Official Road Game" next year.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
pmedic920":1dlhbqd4 said:
They early vote says NOLA.

But NE has been mentioned.

We'll see how it plays out. I'll go to NOLA regardless because I can drive it.
NOLA would be perfect.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It was a blast. Even the rain during the tailgate couldn't damper our spirits as it felt like a Seahawks Omen. It was great to hang with everybody. Largent80 and lovely bride (dances like she just don't care, love it!), Pehawk, BartHawk and his awesome daughter, Pmedic and his lovely wife, HoustonHawk and his son, Dave (NYCoug) and buddy Greg, Scottemojo (thanks for the pulls from your 16 year old scotch and the awesome analysis!)...OkieHawk and friends...If I forgot anyone please forgive me...Still wringing my brain out from 2 days of debauchery and alcohol. :)

The Texas SeaHawkers put on one hell of a tailgate and party from the night before. They do it up right and should make the 12's and team proud. Lon and his wife are so hospitable and Rob thank you again for the awesome surprise of buying my tailgate experience ticket! I was able to partake in the concoctions and killer grub! HoustonHawk again thank you for securing me an extra ticket to get into the game! It was awesome watching the game with you guys.

My hope is that the New Orleans game next year becomes the unofficial (or official even better) NET BASH get-together. Let's make it a 4+ day extravaganza! Bring your significant others and friends...SO much to take in with the amazing vibe, people, music and food. I went 4 years ago when we played them and I was sicker than a dog for the whole trip and always vowed to get back there for a "Re-deux".

Dave and Greg came in midnight Saturday night and were rewarded with two BIG ASS beers.
davegreg.jpg

This is Anastasia. Well her backside. I called her my little Ukrainian Flower (when she was out of hearing range). She worked at Humperdinks which is a sports bar right next to the place I stayed. It became sort of the unofficial NET hang out.
anastasia.jpg

Some of the NET gang...
gang1.jpg

Some more NET gang getting our prefunk on...
net2.jpg

Seahawk80 with his NET flag
net.jpg

Just a small sampling of the 12's representing the Seahawkers Tailgate
12s1.jpg

Jerry's World really is a sight to behold
big.jpg

Our seats. Very last row. Security told HoustonHawk he had to remove the 12 flag behind us. Ridiculous.
game.jpg

Plane trip home was full of more 12's...The guys in front of me had SBXLVIII on for the entire flight. Niiiiice.
triphome.jpg

The Unofficial Mascot for the plane ride home.
monkey.jpg

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I was 2 sections over to your right. On Top too. I could have put the flag up too. Prolly should have. We had enuff 12s there too.

Largent80

Reaction score
I have zero interest in going to new England. For me its NOLA. Even if it's not the official road trip for .net it will be for my wife and I who have never been there.

Latest posts