Oddest Piece of Seahawks gear you own

tdigitee

Reaction score
Timberhawk":3mwyqa6v said:
When my brother in law lived in S. Korea a few years back and sent me this old knock off Largent Jersey. It's pretty cool.

When I moved from the NW to Florida one of my employees bought me a collectors set of Seahawks Jones Soda with flavors like perspiration, field turf, and sweet victory. Supposedly they taste like they say they do. I still have it unopened in it's shrink wrap sitting on my shelf at work.

My brother gave me these a few years back and I had to check them out - can vouch that some indeed taste like their namesakes. Well, "Field Turf" and a couple others tasted like nothing but colored water, but "Perspiration" was salt water and "Sweet Victory" was blue sugar water. I kept the bottles of Hass and Jones (Branch, not so much...) plus the mini 12 flag that came with them.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
I had a circa '77 Steve Largent tee that i wore so much it just fell off my shoulders one day, loved that tee. It got a U.S. flag send off.

Now i sport an older AFC 'Hawks sweatshirt. Certain to have the same demise.

halps80

Reaction score
SharkHawk":20lcmth8 said:
I've got an ooooold school Seahawks pencil, from when they had the set in the team colors with just the name printed on it with a little plain helmet. Still in mint condition. I also have a little gumball machine helmet that fits perfectly on a Mario I got out of a Wendy's kids meal, so I may have the only Seahawks Mario on earth. Then I also have the blue shiny jacket like Chick Harris used to wear on the sideline. A sign that says "Seahawks Blvd" that goes in front of my house, and to top it all off... a signed Jon Kitna classic mini helmet and a signed Shaun Alexander silver mini helmet as well.

My brother has these old school Seahawks football cards that the cops gave him. They used to hand them out on neighborhood patrol. He saw them and started running and they chased him in the car and asked him why he was running. He said, "Because you're the cops!" They asked what he'd done wrong, and he goes, "Nothing. I just figured I saw you so I better run." They started laughing and gave him a Zorn, a Largent, and I think somebody like Sam McCullum. It was pretty funny. Me seeing my brother getting a talking to by the fuzz and walking away with some sweet Seahawks Swag.

I had one of those. Steve August.

Subzero717

Reaction score
I am dead serious. I am not joking at all. I own a seahawks toilet seat cover and 49er toilet paper set.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Mine is the old poster an old girlfriend gave me that read "The Land of Boz" that had the Emerald City thing going on, with the gal dressed as Dorothy on the front fo it.

it is in my garage, kind of buried by a headboard from an old bed right now.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I have a Seahawks game program that was signed by Ben Franklin and Cleopatra.

I'm saving it for my boys.

osprey6

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1nq7d5qt said:
Mine is the old poster an old girlfriend gave me that read "The Land of Boz" that had the Emerald City thing going on, with the gal dressed as Dorothy on the front fo it.

it is in my garage, kind of buried by a headboard from an old bed right now.

I've got that too. That company, Costacos Brothers, put out the best posters. I also have ones from Largent (Blue Angel, Honorably Discharged), Easley (The Enforcer), and Warner (Blade Runner).

Riley12

Reaction score
bingotown":2dksm7wh said:
1984 Seahawks season review on VHS tape. Anyone have a VHS player they want to sell?

They replayed that on NFL Network the week prior to SBXL.

Rufus

Reaction score
I have a pint glass signed by Rufus Porter.

I also have a full set of the NFL team pencils, circa 1977 or so, with now-defunct/moved teams like the Baltimore Colts, Houston Oilers, St Louis Cardinals, LA Rams. Of course, being a Seahawks fan and little kid I actually sharpened and used the Hawks one, so there's not much left of it. But the rest are unsharpened.

I have a few uncut sheets of the Seattle police Seahawks trading cards, circa 1989.

The oddest thing I have is not Seahawks related, but it is very odd... a Qadry Ismail signed oven mitt.