OP
OP
FlyingGreg

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
CalgaryHawk":27apuboy said:
FlyingGreg":27apuboy said:
CalgaryHawk":27apuboy said:
That was great reading your camp observations, thank you! Did you notice how Howe and Coleman looked? It's hard to tell from the video feed, but it looks like to me that Coleman has some nice burst through the hole when he's running.

Who is Howe...? You mean Howard?

Coleman got a lot of work. He has some skills, for sure. His problem is the pecking order ahead of him is so robust, he has no chance to crack the 53.

Sorry, I meant how did Howard the 2nd year dlineman look out there in your opinion?

No prob, I figured out who you meant. 8)

He is much more active and visible. They have him working at DE behind Red Bryant and also at 3-tech DT. He has a chance to be a disruptive guy. I think having his old college line coach as his D coordinator now is really helping him.

He has put on about 15 lbs of muscle (there is a story on him in today's Tacoma News Tribune).

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
Ah, so thankful for quality write ups like this.

It's like chicken soup for the football soul. :179417:

The drought is over. Actual football is being played!

Good stuff, Greg!

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
Awesome. I love it that we have members that can (and are willing to) be the eyes and ears for those of us out of state, or in some of our cases out of country (yay Afghanistan again!). Appreciate the updates MC....go Hawks!