From NFL.com

Smellyman

Reaction score
I read that Wilson often went off script in his 4th quarter comebacks, do you think Geno did the same? or Geno was executing all the plays sent to him in the 4th quarter?
Wilson went off script because he was the best playmaker in the league with his legs. He isn't like that now and neither is Geno. He was clearly on script

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
It is interesting that almost every player that has played under PC thinks highly of him as a person and coach. .net experts: "He will never win a SB. Horrible coach. He is holding us back. Fire him!"

It is also interesting that many Seahawks player praised Geno said that the team was lucky to have him as their QB yesterday. .net experts: "Geno isn't the guy."

Maybe these "experts" don't quite have the expertise they think they do....or want us to believe they have.
And the current players do know more than the “experts” here?? Or just trying to keep a locker room happy? What do you expect them to say? I’m not trying to start an argument, honestly, but this is expected. I’ve never said Geno was or wasn’t the guy… he looked good in the fourth for the win and I’ll take any win. I wonder if the original LOB crew, Marshawn, etc… shit even Russell Wilson would say the same. Curious only… don’t care in honesty.