Nwosu speaks out. Eyebrow raising read.

nategreat

Reaction score
Piss poor journalism at it's best. We sure this wasn't written by a D-grade middle school student trying to pass an intro to writing class?

That was mean, I'm sorry. There's just way too much inferred writing in there and not a whole lot of substance. Like.... no substance.

Wsumatt1982

Reaction score
I watched the press conference. I didn’t take it as a jab at all towards Pete or anyone else. It’s not like he’s gonna say our previous coaching staff is better than what was brought in to replace them

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I watched the press conference. I didn’t take it as a jab at all towards Pete or anyone else. It’s not like he’s gonna say our previous coaching staff is better than what was brought in to replace them
No, Nwasu didn't disparage Pete but Lee Vowell sure did try'n sew discontent between Nwasu & Pete in that article...I get why Some players are wary of talking to some of these unethical 'Click-Baiters'.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Your fix resulted in:

"Remember when people wanted to live anithentically instead of hot takes for clicks?

Pepperidge Farm remembers."

I had to Google "authentically." Sadly, Google seems to be unaware of any such word. Perhaps you might want to fix your fix.

RiverDog

Reaction score
And I’d say that quote adds a little credence to the piece I posted vs takes anything away.

Again, the player is smart enough not to be blunt but he says enough that people should be able to understand what his stance is.
I don't think it's that simple. If there were a series of these types of statements, then I might agree. But he could have just been talking without really understanding what he was saying, if that makes any sense. In any event, I'm not interpreting this as an indictment about Pete and his coaching staff, at least not until I've heard more, and I've been one of the more vocal critics of PC.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
My favorite part of this article is how it ensures I will never click anything from 12thmanrising again.

I didn't click, precisely because I saw it was from the oh-so-bad 12th Man Rising.

In early-to-mid 2013, after nearly 37 years of being a Seahawks fan but not knowing any others to be able to talk about the Seahawks with them, I went searching for an online Seahawks fan community .

I found a different one, the Seahawks fan blog with the really stupid name that's part of SBNation (I used to say "silly name," but a gull is nothing like an osprey, so the name really is stupid). I hung around there until I was suspended in November of 2020 for one arguably legit reason and one reason that was such utter bull$#!+ that I went looking for another community of fellow Seahawks fans, found .NET, and never went back to the blog with the stupid name.

Anyway, back when I frequented the Seahawks-fan blog with the stupid name, one of the first things I discovered, after following a couple of links other people posted, was that anything from 12th Man Rising is best avoided. It's worse than useless. Everything I ever saw written there included stupid speculation and misinformed or uninformed opinions. What people are saying about the steaming pile linked in the first post of this thread confirms for me that nothing has changed.

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
It's that time of year..no stories out there so make up some conjecture based on a statement that doesn't say much of anything.
I've said it before; we all start sounding like a bunch of Women trying to interpret what their husbands and or significant others are talking about, like there's some kind of hidden meaning behind every little news article that comes out...

stack55

Reaction score
It’s natural to praise the new coaching staff, I would.
he didn’t say Pete or Clint couldn’t tackle.

Fernie Hawks Fan

Reaction score
Piss poor journalism at it's best. We sure this wasn't written by a D-grade middle school student trying to pass an intro to writing class?

That was mean, I'm sorry. There's just way too much inferred writing in there and not a whole lot of substance. Like.... no substance.
I believe it's called the School of DIRTY LAUNDRY.

OLYhawks

Reaction score
"12th Man Rising" Rising from what, National Enquirer? CNN?

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
“We have the right coaches now” can be interpreted as an implication that “We didn’t have the right coaches until now.”

The most interesting thing in The Athletic article is that all the basketball stuff has been removed from the training facility. I guess the messages is “Boys, we’re here to play football.”
There was a story about Seahawk coaching change that the new coach removed the soda machines from the weight lifting facility probably due to a country club atmosphere. It was either going from Tom Flores or Dennis Erickson, I am guessing the previous coach was Flores

Last edited:

projectorfreak

Reaction score
If there's a new way ,i'll be the first in line , but in the few seasons I've added 12th man rising i have read nothing but regurgitated junk from other sites that were reporting something one way or another and that bookmark is gonna get axed cuz I've already read it
What on earth did they expect from a player with a new coach , oh uh, well this guy is a little slow but , uh , it might work out when we actually start playin
Dumb as f
Clickybait