Nwosu NFC Defensive Player of the Week

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
I wasn’t able to follow pre-season all that closely so I was watching Monday night thinking who the hell is 10?! Dude was all over the place. Looks like an exciting player with a fantastic motor.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not bad for his first ever game in Seattle. Kid was all over the place. Love that energy. I also remember Chargers fans being pretty bummed when he left.

rjdriver

Reaction score
He looks like Jamal covering ground like that. I'm excited to watch him this year!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Did people say he was just another guy? I need to go find the old thread. I remember listening on 710 when they had some Chargers media types saying that it was a huge loss to that team. And that he's a hell of a player. He looked like Dunlap running around out there. Crazy fast, disruptive, and just consistently causing problems.
But you're probably right, pretty much anything the team does gets met with "this guy sucks, they should have grabbed x player"
And yes, I have been guilty of saying Geno is average at best, so I do get how it sounds coming from me :ROFLMAO:
Also, I believe he's only 26 years old.

BASF

Reaction score
Did people say he was just another guy? I need to go find the old thread. I remember listening on 710 when they had some Chargers media types saying that it was a huge loss to that team. And that he's a hell of a player. He looked like Dunlap running around out there. Crazy fast, disruptive, and just consistently causing problems.
But you're probably right, pretty much anything the team does gets met with "this guy sucks, they should have grabbed x player"
And yes, I have been guilty of saying Geno is average at best, so I do get how it sounds coming from me :ROFLMAO:
Also, I believe he's only 26 years old.
Our friend from Kansas did.

GemCity

Reaction score
I wasn’t paying attention to the pick up…damn sure am now.

What a great addition and first game!!

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
Yeah, Taylor will be fine. He got some pressure at times, but overall not his best game. Not worried about him at all. We could have a hell of a one two punch with those 2 guys.
he looked gassed for some reason. no explosion off the line in the 2nd half. could be that he's not in top shape yet, combined with not getting much rotational support with alton robinson being out. i'm not too worried. by all reports he had a great camp

KinesProf

Reaction score
Yeah, Taylor will be fine. He got some pressure at times, but overall not his best game. Not worried about him at all. We could have a hell of a one two punch with those 2 guys.
I have to wonder if there was in part some elements of the game plan that rendered Taylor less impactful. Pete mentioned that the plan was to force Russ out and to the left; I would imagine part of that involved Taylor, predominantly lined up against the RT, having to remain disciplined, maintain contain, and slow play some things to ensure Russ didn't escape right. Taylor couldn't really scream off the edge hair on fire if that was the plan.

Polk738

Reaction score
My co-worker is a Chargers fan and said the Seahawks got a great player and he was super bummed when he left, he was definitely my favorite pick up of the season-I just had a feeling he was gonna be great.

Latest posts