*NSFW* Lynch has a message for 49er fans

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I guess i'm getting old and snarky, but I found this to be pretty idiotic. Grow up already.
In these types of situations I lean on internal mediation in that I quiet the external noise of the world I can’t control to find peace of mind in my own world.

You should listen to this advice of the greatest guru whom lives his best life…

Fuhgu!

Msfann

Reaction score
I always want a division rival to lose because I want the Seahawks on top. I don't really care to rub the loss in their fans faces though. Most of the 49er fans that come here seem ok. Being told off by Lynch in real life was probably the highlight of those peoples day though and they will tell the story for the rest of their lives so they kinda got that heh.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Every fanbase has their share of dbags. We are lucky to have 49er fans who obviously enjoy our home here as they post on a regular basis but more importantly they are ultimately respectful humans. They can engage (as they should) when appropriate but as long as they are not trolls they are more than welcome.

It's easy to say HAHA F YOU TOO BAD to our rival team (and I am guilty myself) but at the end of the day, they just love their team with the same passion we love ours. I'm pleased they are here for whatever reason they choose to be.

(But seriously, too bad 9ers, tee hee)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I had fun with it. maybe some did not. I dont care about their feelings. They need a wake up call. We are all humans and need to vent. I REALLY REALLY NEED TO VENT. but that is later.
This was funny to me. It helped me. Peace to Martian Linch.

Fresno Hawk

Reaction score
Marshawn is a legend for this. Even though we all know it's immature, it's funny as hell.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
That ranks right up there with the clip of him playing the video game....made me laugh. ""Excuse me, Hey, 49er man....."
Hilarious!

GemCity

Reaction score
I know it was immature…but, it warmed my heart. BeastMode still has more allegiance to this team and city than most of us.

He has every reason not to feel that way. I truly believe that SB pass wasn’t necessarily to take the limelight away from Marshawn but to make the golden boy look good. But that’s exactly what it did, stripped him from a legendary moment.

I know he’s from the bay…digs the Raiders, but this was the Seahawk in him coming out…and I love it.

Ffs…I’m still salty about that…you’d think it would be easier to deal with this many years later.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I knew I was going to get hammered for this one. Lol. I get it. Seriously I do. I love Marshawn just like everybody else, but some of his antics just don't fly with me. This was one of them. I know it was all in jest, but this one just seemed childish and something a toddler would do.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Every fanbase has their share of dbags.

This! and they point to each other's past actions to justify their actions when they can kick the other person when they are down and it's just a rinse and repeat cycle. As funny as this was by Marshawn, I only approve of it because he is Marshawn and he can get away with it being who he is in good fun. If any actual fan of the Seahawks did it, we would see videos of a brawl and how stupid our fanbase looks because of one drunk idiot.

Of course I take pleasure knowing the Niners lost this SB and honestly a huge sigh of relief especially after a lot of the things I see and read over and over by some/a lot of Niner fans. That being said, as much as I did not enjoy watching the SB 48 1 yard pick get thrown in my face over and over and over again as a fan, especially by fans of a team that did not even play in said SB (and how pathetic that looked). I'll try to remember that moving forward with this loss for them and be better than that.

Latest posts