Not to be that guy.. but we got so screwed with this sched

Ozzy

Reaction score
Why remove the Denver game?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
My only real complaints are one, the early bye week which in reality someone's gonna get every year. I would like to see the league change their bye week scheduling to somehow group more teams toward the middle of the season.
My other, and biggest complaint is the lack of home primetime games, Total bullshit simply because games at the C=link haven't been competitive. Champs should get minimum 2 prime time home games, east coast team or not.

RiverDog

Reaction score
mikeak":34copobe said:
The league has pushed for more inter-divisional games at the end of the season. We just happen to be in a brutal division

I'm not trying to be a smart azz, but you meant "intra," or within the division games.

But I know what you meant, and you're exactly right. The schedules are all pre-determined and with the league wide emphasis of pushing the intradivisional games to the bottom of the schedule, our first place finish last year, and what we know is a really tough NFC West, we ended up with a killer schedule especially down the stretch. But what goes around, comes around. It wasn't that long ago during the Holmgren era that we were heavily criticized for what was generally regarded as the easiest road to the playoffs via the NFC Worst.

Latest posts