Not afraid

pmedic920

Reaction score
I ain't skeerd.
Our "D" has fallen off a little compared to last season but I think they will keep the KC boys from scoring a ton.

The key IMHO will be if our "O" can score more points than them.
Yea that's obviously how you win a football game but you know what I mean.
:{)

GoHawks.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3n1q357b said:
hawkfan68":3n1q357b said:
This is the first regular season game in KC for current coaches and players on the Seahawks (as Seahawks). Should be a good game.....after all Arrowhead stadium is the second noisiest and hardest place to play in NFL.

I still remember a game from the 1990 season....Derrick Thomas owned the Seahawk offense with 8 sacks but in the end Dave Krieg to Paul Skansi touchdown pass won the game. That game was in mid-November too. Maybe a repeat this Sunday?

i remember it well... but if the late, great Derrick Thomas gets 8 sacks in that game, we lose.

ahh...that's right he ended up with 7. Krieg also fumbled 4 times in that game, IIRC.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Steve2222":plutcdci said:
Hawk_Nation":plutcdci said:
Isnt Arrowhead where Russell basically won the job from Flynn in the pre-season a few years back?

It is. And that literally means nothing come this Sunday.

So a place that he s played in, is somewhat familiar with, doesn't mean anything?

:roll:

Russellmania3

Reaction score
The Seattle Seahawks Have Just 5 wins in Arrowhead .

I would be Afraid ....

But I am so looking forward to this game. Old School Rivalry , Lets Hope Wilson Doesnt Get sacked 7 times and maybe

We Can Scratch A Win out Dave Krieg To Paul Skansi style . :thirishdrinkers:

OR something like that.