Non-Seattle Area Seahawks fans. How do you get your game?

Bullmeister

Reaction score
1. Where do you live? Melbourne, Victoria, AUSTRALIA
2. Where do you watch specifically? Online, NFL Gamepass, every regular season NFL game live and on demand streamed in HD, usually connect laptop to my TV.

NYCoug

Reaction score
I'm in NYC and I usually go to Carlow East on the Upper East Side (85th St and Lexington Ave). No place better to watch a Hawks game in NYC. It's one of the few Seahawks bars in the city but it's absolutely taken over as the go to place on Sunday's. The atmosphere is incredible. I miss the place already.

If that fails for whatever reason, I stream the games at home online.

StenoHawk

Reaction score
garden city, ny

I don't have DTV, but I bought the Sunday Ticket Stream. Usually I stream from my laptop and HDMI it straight to the flatscreen. The quality is somewhere between SD and HD. great in a pinch b/c you can stream to ur phone if ur out.

StenoHawk

Reaction score
NYCoug":70h81uof said:
I'm in NYC and I usually go to Carlow East on the Upper East Side (85th St and Lexington Ave). No place better to watch a Hawks game in NYC. It's one of the few Seahawks bars in the city but it's absolutely taken over as the go to place on Sunday's. The atmosphere is incredible. I miss the place already.

If that fails for whatever reason, I stream the games at home online.

never been there, but heard it's nuts. def gonna check out a game or two there this year.

DaveyP

Reaction score
Toronto, Canada

One of the national Sports channels, Rogers Sportsnet, does a really good job of showing the NFL games that aren't available on the local CBS and FOX affiliates from Buffalo. So we often end up getting the Seahawks' game at 4pm. Otherwise I just listen to the regular updates on ESPN radio or watch the game via sneaky sneaky online methods.