Calling all Seahawks fans in the Portland area.

beasthawk

Reaction score
I was just in Portland yesterday, the 12's were strong so lots of Hawks gear around the city AND its the off season! Great to see 12's on the South side of the PNW reppin!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
beasthawk":yygk9skd said:
I was just in Portland yesterday, the 12's were strong so lots of Hawks gear around the city AND its the off season! Great to see 12's on the South side of the PNW reppin!

Really? Man, I almost never see anybody in Hawks gear down here. Here and there, yeah, but never enough to get me excited.

Paschtorian

Reaction score
"I see Seahawks gear,..........everywhere."

I am in Astoria, Oregon,.....one hour from Portland,.........four hours from Seattle,........oh,.....the quandary??

At the mouth of the Columbia River we see people from BOTH sides of the river,............and they are 'Hawks fans.

Now (unfortunately) my wife is a (hard corps) 49er fan,..........so it gets interesting in my home during football season,.....but, oh well.

I can hardly wait for the upcoming season.

The "beatdown" the Seahawks are going to put on the NFC West (and their rivals,...the Niners),.........will be EPIC!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
P

PDXSeahawks

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":16o8h2fz said:
I've heard NEPO has the best wings in town. Never been there myself. Been meaning to check it out.

They are top notch. The fried chicken and waffle is pretty damn good too.

OP
OP
P

PDXSeahawks

Reaction score
Wow. About a dozen or so new members to the Facebook group since I posted this. That's 62 total members. Nepo42 is going to be nuts.

RabidFrenzy

Reaction score
I live in the area I'll have to check it out for the away games. I has to be better than Buffalo Wild Wings. hahah.

RabidFrenzy

Reaction score
PDXSeahawks":nqe8z1ge said:
Wow. About a dozen or so new members to the Facebook group since I posted this. That's 62 total members. Nepo42 is going to be nuts.

NePo42 seems small, now you are going to have to get there an hour early just to get a seat. :mrgreen:

Looks like a really nice bar for the area. It just seems out of place.

muxpux

Reaction score
just looked over their menu. seems a bit on the pricy side. i hope it isnt like that on gamedays. dont really need some fancy schmancy drink menu when im watching football. whisky/rum and coke, and some beers will do fine. also, 10+ a plate? its a bar. lemme guess, small portions, high price. for the ambiance/atmosphere. i prefer straight up sports bars myself. but may check it out anyways. not trying to judge based on a website (even though i just kinda did)

OP
OP
P

PDXSeahawks

Reaction score
muxpux":3tyst8j3 said:
just looked over their menu. seems a bit on the pricy side. i hope it isnt like that on gamedays. dont really need some fancy schmancy drink menu when im watching football. whisky/rum and coke, and some beers will do fine. also, 10+ a plate? its a bar. lemme guess, small portions, high price. for the ambiance/atmosphere. i prefer straight up sports bars myself. but may check it out anyways. not trying to judge based on a website (even though i just kinda did)

The fancy schmancy drink menu is a cocktail menu, and pretty much every bar in existence has one and you're not required to order from it. Portions are on the larger side. No one is forcing you to go but don't knock it til you try it.