Calling all Seahawks fans in the Portland area.

PDXSeahawks

Reaction score
I've noticed a few discussions here regarding Seahawks fandom in Portland so I thought I'd provide some info. I was raised in Seattle and moved to Portland in 2008. I really missed being able to watch the games in a place full of Hawks fans. Last season a group was started, we had 4 or 5 people coming at first and ended up with 40-50 people there during the playoffs. A lot of locals as well as transplants. It got pretty loud and crazy. We watch games at a bar in Portland called NEPO42 located at NE 42nd and Killingsworth. The tap list and food are awesome.

If anyone in the Portland/Vancouver area is looking for a place to watch games with fellow 12's, this is the place to go. There is also a joinable Facebook group with about 50 people so far and it keeps growing. Hope to see some new faces when the season rolls around and GO HAWKS!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/379099595504182/

bellingerga

Reaction score
I just clicked JOIN on the group. Been looking to meet some seahawks fans. I have been a hawks fan since I was 5 years old, and I've never had any sports fan friends really so it'll be nice to know of some people nearby.

jhawk91

Reaction score
Man if I had a car Id be cool to meet some of you guys. I'm in Newberg so not too far away but no ride.

OP
OP
P

PDXSeahawks

Reaction score
jhawk91":203c9dcc said:
Man if I had a car Id be cool to meet some of you guys. I'm in Newberg so not too far away but no ride.

It wouldn't hurt to see if anyone in the Facebook group is interested in a ride share. There's people in the Salem area that have expressed interest and carpooling would make the trip more feasible.

The Radish

Reaction score
Not uncommon at all for ride sharing to game viewing sites with fans north of Seattle, why not work out the same south of Portland/Vancouver?

:les:

Hawknballs

Reaction score
my cousin moved to portland a year or so ago and we were talking about making sure that we get together to watch the away games so I may be down in portland for a few of those, maybe we'll pop in.

The Radish

Reaction score
Hell Rocket never does much of anything perhaps he can run down and ferry a bus load up there?

:shock:

Rocket

Reaction score
You crack me up. :les: is it legal to put a dozen people in a truck bed and rip up I-5?
Doubtful... laws are "stringent" here.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Rocket":23ydx6yq said:
You crack me up. :les: is it legal to put a dozen people in a truck bed and rip up I-5?

Actually, once out of Portland, OR is pretty hillbilly. I wouldn't be surprised if it was legal to ride in the back of a pickup in Washington county or Estacada, haha.

I will try to make it to at least a few games this year with you guys. Currently reside in Tigard, but probably moving outside of town soon. Question: is this a bar/restaurant or just bar ? Do they allow minors ?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I've heard NEPO has the best wings in town. Never been there myself. Been meaning to check it out.

sturg78

Reaction score
Awesome, I have been wanting a legit seahawks bar. Signed up twice, once under my GF account that was open for some reason and once for me. Extra excited for this season!

The Radish

Reaction score
Rocket":2ik12d1b said:

Rick, you grew up in Anaconda, Mt. why would you care about that? :D

And if a couple fell out it could be explained that they were merely contributing to the comfort of those remaining and hanging on for dear life.

:th2thumbs:

jhern87

Reaction score
I'm born and raised in Portland but my dad is from Seattle and is a diehard Hawks and M's fan so naturally I became one myself. I'm also from NE Portland and familiar with Nepo42 (though I've never been but heard great things).

I always thought it was funny growing up because it seemed like none of my buddy's (or other kids )were Hawks fans.. They all seem to be Raiders, Niners or on bandwagon flavor of the month fans. I'll definitely keep this place in mind next season for watching games, thanks!

Rocket

Reaction score
Mr. Radish,

I have both held on for dear life and caused others to do the same. But we had no laws back home, I had diplomatic immunity.
I'm wiser now... :141847_bnono:

BGHawk

Reaction score
Whoaaa..there are other 12s near me... Ill have to pry my father- in -law( also a big time 12) away from the big screen and make the 20 min trip..