Non Attending 12's: Where Are YOU Watching SBXLIX?

The Grouch

Reaction score
Hosting a party for me... and the wife.
Lucky spot on my couch (Best seat in the house!) in front of th 65" LCD I got right before last year's playoffs.
Drop Top in hand and shots of Fireball after every Seahawks score. Last year the bottle was gone before the game was over...

:thirishdrinkers:

Hawkboi

Reaction score
We'll be watching the game from our home in Boise, unless I come across a whole lot of money in the next couple days... :179417: Been invited to Super Bowl Parties, but we have to have it perfect and Home is where that happens... Everything in a certain place and the MOJO just right!!! GO HAWKS!!! :thirishdrinkers:

drcool

Reaction score
Watching at home with my wife. My boy will probably make it to halftime before he needs to go to bed. Menu will be the exact same as last year. Pizza monkey bread, wings, and skittles. One skittle for every yard Marshawn has.

And if things start as bad as the last game I might need to break out the fireball shots at halftime. And the snickers ice cream bar. Both those seem to turn around bad starts.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
View: 55" Samsung HD
Seats: Living Room
Other 12s in Attendance: Wife & 2 Daughters

GO HAWKS!

HHawk121

Reaction score
North Scottsdale, Skeptical Chymist. Of course, that is if I can't find some amazing price on a ticket :p

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Hosting just like last year with plenty of friends and family!

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Will be In Minnesota working on super bowl weekend this year ( last was lucky enough to go to New York ) So will be watching from a bar with other Viking fans who by the way want to thanks all 12s for beating the Packers and the way we did it. so I was told might be getting free drinks all night.

taco40

Reaction score
Goin Back to the place I watched SBLXVII and screamed myself silly for three quarters. Wife and I will crash Sarlacc's party. Planning to take a deflated cake for dessert. Whiskey won't be an ingredient, apparently.
Deflated cookies

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
From home in Cheney, my wife will be recovering from surgery, so it will be a quiet day watching the game, well, quiet if that is possible, lol

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'm thinking Big Al's in Vancouver.

The beer and food are a little high priced, but that place is like a home game right outside of the CLink.

purpleneer

Reaction score
I don't plan on repeating the cold I had last year. It led to me just watching at home with my dad and brother. I have also since moved to a new job, so if the group of quilters I need to take care of doesn't leave in time, I'll be watching at the Green Lantern in Copalis Beach. If they're gone in time for me to make it back to the Seattle area, I have at least 2 options.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Big dance kicks off 11.30 my time so I'll be chilling at home with some good take away food (probably Chinese, but possibly Indian) enjoying the spectacle once more.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Game is at 8:30am here.. every year I plan a small Super Bowl party but because of the day and the time few people commit and fewer people show. This year I think Im just going to watch it alone. There are several bars etc that show it even at that time, but I actually dont like watching football in bars. I cant concentrate, cant hear the game, etc. I am more into watching it than the social experience of it, when its on TV.

A

Anonymous

pmedic920":39w0xe9v said:
I've been tossing around 3 options.

1) staying home. Most likely.
2) Crashing HoustonHawk's party.
3) Texas Seahawkers are having a HUGE party at the Fox&Hound in Dallas. It's a 3 hour drive and I'd go up on Saturday get a room. Think it would be a great time.

Option two would be a "superb" choice on your part.

We've got the projection screen setup in the lounge. Fresh bulb in the HD projector. And the furniture all organized for speed and comfort. Viewing and listening will be top shelf.

Got a fully-stocked refrigerator mere steps away, and a restroom so clean, sanitary and squared-away...(loose Full Metal Jacket quote...) Final menu is still in the planning stages, but I'm checking on crawfish availability.

All we'll be missing is you guys and your Yeti.

:mrgreen:

That goes for any of you within our general location. If you want to make the trek and join us, we've got plenty of room and would love to have ya.

Just PM me for directions.

idahawks

Reaction score
My house 110" projector 1080i. Couple close Seahawks friends, their families, my family, maybe a couple other close friends. End's up being about 10-12 adults and 6 kids. Hard to squeeze everyone in my home theater room but we did it last year.