Non Attending 12's: Where Are YOU Watching SBXLIX?

muxpux

Reaction score
Well, last year I watched with DJToy and his family. Seeing as hell be in AZ for the game it's either gonna be with my family, or since the gf has the day off maybe drive up to Seattle and do the bars

mistaowen

Reaction score
Will be at the bar in Boston as the only person wearing a Seahawk jersey most likely. Only thing making it better is my buddy is a Browns fan and likes the Seahawks as his #2 team. He's very on board with the Seahawks winning it all so maybe I can convince him to throw on my older Hasselbeck jersey.

JonRud

Reaction score
Planning to watch at home with family. I have attended the past 2 Championship games and last year's Super Bowl so i feel I want to watch one of these games with my boys even though they are young at 5 and 2.

There is still a part of me tugging to get out to Glendale, but I think in the end I will stay home.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Like last year I will be watching the first 30 minutes or so, then having to go teach a class. I should be done about halftime.

Like last year, I hope to emerge from my class to find he Seahawks have the game well in hand. While I basically miss all the exciting stuff when that happens, I find it much easier on my health!

Largent80

Reaction score
Same as last year, right in my living room with my family, only this year there is my gigantic super bowl banner hanging right above my tv...... :179417:

Cyrus12

Reaction score
home...alone. most sb parties have too many ppl that dont even watch football and it turns mostly into a drunken gab session.

Slick

Reaction score
My wife and I will be going to Desert Aire, WA where I grew up to watch with my parents and my brother. I have yet to watch a Super Bowl with my family. Since we are 1-1 I figure there is no bad juju in not watching w/ them this time.

soxhawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3w4eccmm said:
home...alone. most sb parties have too many ppl that dont even watch football and it turns mostly into a drunken gab session.

I agree with this. If it's two random teams in the superb owl, then a gathering is fun. When it involves the Hawks, my full undivided attention is necessary and I can't have distractions.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Hosting our annual SB party at my place (like last year.) Makes it easy to access the beer cellar for something special with which to celebrate. (Whiskey is for losing, so I ain't planning on busting that out.)

Count me on the X Licks train, too.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Looks like we'll be watching at Cabo Wabo in Las Vegas.

We now have an extremely outside chance at game tickets.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Same as last year, my living room with my family in life-size hd, boneless spicy bbq chicken, chunky blue cheese, nachos, salsa, expensive beer (the only kind I drink anymore) and assorted snacks and veggies.

ManBunts

Reaction score
Annual two-hand touch game and some field goal kicking fun (if you haven't tried to kick a field goal by the way, do this and you'll respect Hauschka so much more) at West Seattle Stadium morning of, then go home, gather the food and chairs, then head to our friends place where it's projected on the wall. Homebrew on tap, wings, dips, and every other possible food up for grabs. Life is good

Playmaker21

Reaction score
I live in the heart of St.Louis Rams Country (oxymoron) in the suburbs of St.Louis. My niece and I are the only Seahawks fans in our family. But my whole family hates the New England Patriots. We are hosting the Super Bowl Party this year as my birthday is tomorrow (26th). So we are doing a combination thing. The Crown Royal will be flowing at this 12th Man's house on February 1.

TravTex

Reaction score
New job coworker is a Dev that I went to a PHP bootcamp with. He's originally from Boston, so it'll be basically one Pats fan, one Seahawks fan, and a bunch of neutrally amused guys watching us yell at one another.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
There are always options. I just got another one. I was thinking about going up fishing for steelhead in Riggins. I kinda like that area. But now the options have changed a tad bit. The McCall winter carnival is going on starting the 30th and going for 2 weeks. I think I shall go up Sunday morning for the carnival and look around. Then finish the trip up to Riggins (40 miles farther) and watch the game at a local watering hole with my hoodie and a Hass jersey. I may even take one or 2 dvdrecorders with me to record the game. (Note to self, check the 2 dvd recorders to make sure they record.) One dvd recorder will be home recording the game anyway...yes I have 3 of them. And one that does not work yet..makes 4. I was invited to a friend's place for the game but will not be able to watch it there for reasons some above stated. They dont watch the game....A friend is going in for a procedure on his heart Tomorrow and will be laid up for a few days. He is a 12 as well as our other friend. The procedure person's wife is a GB fan. So it is all good.

Still is the option from last year too......stay home and watch with the 12s here on chat. I may have chat on at the watering hole too. ya nevah know.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
I've been preparing for this game for the last 5 months. This summer the wife and I decided to paint our house (inside and out) and use the money we saved to by the best TV Samsung (64 in Plasma) makes! So now I have a beautiful place to watch the game and my seats gauranteed. Some nuclear buffalo wings, ample quantities of vitamin R and some great friends to scream with during the game! Oh and my daughter has a huge bowl of Skittles at the ready!

Happy hunting in Arizona Seahawks! Bring us back that trophy and make my Avatar a reality!

GO HAWKS!

RockinHawks

Reaction score
Aros":11vwljeq said:
RockinHawks":11vwljeq said:
I leave out East (blahhhhh), so I'll be watching out here, at my home by beautiful Lake Ontario, in Oswego NY.

Nice. One of my best friends have a cabin on Lake Ontario, in Pulaski, NY. One of my favorite spots on the planet.

That's RAD!!!! Pulaski is just a handful of miles from me. Pretty country, great fishing.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
At home with a buddy who is one of my old troops that just got stationed here again. We watched XL at the club on base so we are avoiding that as we believe that is cursed. Should be fun watching the big game with another huge Hawk fan again.