Nominations and Volunteers for Moderators

ruffENrowdy

Reaction score
I'd be up to give it a try lol. I don't post a lot but im on here quite often. Also have a baby coming within the next couple weeks so I will have time to learn the ropes.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I do think the Mods let their own codes of moral bias impact their judgement, or at least some of the lingering ones, jury still out ion the newbies.

I know I pretty much tried to be lenient till the line was crossed, had to swallow my own spit several times due to posts that were in bad taste, said some real stupid stuff but did not break rules but were contrary to what I believe.
As a new mod I’ve done a ton of digging just trying to learn how things have been historically done and I can’t find any examples of mods being biased based on political leanings. Maybe I missed it but I haven’t seen it

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
In my whole time here I’ve only seen one total ban worthy example. It involved a user who Had apparently kept screenshots Of pnw25‘s social media from FIVE YEARS AGO.

Pnw25 wasnt A mod and was thus not involved with the banning of this user. But he‘s the only mod I know of who has pledged to stay out of the personal when it came to mod decisions. The other mods should do this.

chris98251

Reaction score
As a new mod I’ve done a ton of digging just trying to learn how things have been historically done and I can’t find any examples of mods being biased based on political leanings. Maybe I missed it but I haven’t seen it
First you need to understand personal versus Political leanings, get that figured out and you can see more clearly.

Ozzy

Reaction score
First you need to understand personal versus Political leanings, get that figured out and you can see more clearly.
Sure that’s fair but the accusations are that the new mods are doing things out of political leanings which is clearly false.

You and I have been posting here for a long time so it’s totally reasonable you experienced what you said you did. But I’m confident the current group is more than fair and they do a good job keeping personal issues aside.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Mods should be elected...but the election system in your country has been questioned too many times so maybe it wouldn't work..

Cyrus12

Reaction score
ZornLargentPatera would be my preferred mod for the politics forum...guy shoots straight from the hip and right down the middle.

BASF

Reaction score
I like BASF and Soulfishhawk.

Probably due to them liking my posts a lot. It hasn't gone unnoticed. Does that count for something?
My problem is that I am gone for fourteen hours a day for work. I guard the three or four hours I get with my wife very jealously after the years apart due to immigration. I am currently on vacation, so I am around way too often as she works, but there is no time to moderate.

Latest posts