Nominations and Volunteers for Moderators

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
If I was ever a mod again my first order of business would be to ban you (again), and then immediately quit. Just for shits and giggles.
If you're are ever a mod again then the system has failed miserably.

Don't you have a tin foil hat to polish?

JustTheTip

Reaction score
He said he doesn't want it.
I've seen every mod show some bias TBF
I cleaned a thread in politics including some of Zebs posts. Zeb went off on me for moderating a moderator's posts (essentially of the opinion moderators are above the rules) and moved his posts and those that agreed with his position back while leaving the others I had moderated in recycle. Wouldn't air that here if he hadn't made the situation public himself while complaining about what I did.

I know SH doesn't want it. I was just saying, while I have way more respect for Zeb as a poster I had way more respect for SH as a moderator.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I cleaned a thread in politics including some of Zebs posts. Zeb went off on me for moderating a moderator's posts (essentially of the opinion moderators are above the rules) and moved his posts and those that agreed with his position back while leaving the others I had moderated in recycle. Wouldn't air that here if he hadn't made the situation public himself while complaining about what I did.

I know SH doesn't want it. I was just saying, while I have way more respect for Zeb as a poster I had way more respect for SH as a moderator.
That was a while back right?
I mean I get your opinion,I think Zeb would be fine but it's not my call.
If we can dig up every mods mistakes there wouldn't be any right?

Ozzy

Reaction score
wrong haven’t made a mistake yet.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Everybody makes mistakes. Thinking you are above the rules because you enforce them goes beyond that. But you are correct, it is only my opinion.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Mael was balanced in chat. He will be balanced here. Glad he stepped up to the plate. Just be yourself. Sea.

Latest posts