No Charges for Krapernick

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":5ho4rgdb said:
She IS BatS crazy....... If she wanted to have 3 championship babies she would have been bumping ugly's with Russell Wilson! 8)
Or Marshawn Lynch... :mrgreen: :twisted:

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Marvin49":jy38sq5z said:
SoulfishHawk":jy38sq5z said:
Yawn, they could have had video of him doing something, and it would have been dropped. Niner rules

Yawn, they could have had video of him helping her to the ambulance and giving her a coke and a smile and you would have found something he did wrong that proves he's a douche. Your rules.

Except, that's not what Kaepernick did at all. He got her drunk/high, undressed her in his bed, and then bounced to find some new tail. What a gentleman!

This is an NFL quarterback, ladies and gentlemen . . .
Colin-Kaepernick-12.jpg

Throwdown

Reaction score
hawknation2014":2upy5261 said:
Marvin49":2upy5261 said:
SoulfishHawk":2upy5261 said:
Yawn, they could have had video of him doing something, and it would have been dropped. Niner rules

Yawn, they could have had video of him helping her to the ambulance and giving her a coke and a smile and you would have found something he did wrong that proves he's a douche. Your rules.

Except, that's not what Kaepernick did at all. He got her drunk/high, undressed her in his bed, and then bounced to find some new tail. What a gentleman!

Colin-Kaepernick-12.jpg

My parents should've taught me how to throw a football

Subzero717

Reaction score
hawknation2014":gwgmzvkc said:
Marvin49":gwgmzvkc said:
SoulfishHawk":gwgmzvkc said:

Colin-Kaepernick-12.jpg
You were there? So fill us in on the rest of what happened. A kid in his early 20s having fun, thats BS.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":30ck2tjs said:
hawknation2014":30ck2tjs said:
Marvin49":30ck2tjs said:
SoulfishHawk":30ck2tjs said:

Colin-Kaepernick-12.jpg
You were there? So fill us in on the rest of what happened. A kid in his early 20s having fun, thats BS.

A 26 year old empowered with the money and prestige of an NFL quarterback going to Miami for Spring Break in order to sleep with random drunk college students is ungentlemanly behavior for an NFL quarterback. Believing this is alright behavior from an NFL quarterback is disturbing to say the least.

Subzero717

Reaction score
hawknation2014":16jy5eoe said:
CALIHAWK1":16jy5eoe said:
hawknation2014":16jy5eoe said:
Marvin49":16jy5eoe said:
SoulfishHawk said:

Colin-Kaepernick-12.jpg

A 26 year old empowered with the money and prestige of an NFL quarterback going to Miami for Spring Break in order to sleep with random drunk college students is ungentlemanly behavior for an NFL quarterback. Believing this is alright behavior from an NFL quarterback is disturbing to say the least.
What the F are you talking about? Again were you there? In this country you're innocent until proven guilty. Not only was he not found guilty, they didnt find any reason to further persue the case. With that said you and your Seahawk blinders can get back on the high horse you road in on. Sorry you didnt enjoy your young life.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Anybody know what happened to that pic of Kaepernick partying with a bunch of uh, not-exactly-hot women? I think it was before he was the starter; someone posted it along with that pic of Leinart in the hot tub, saying something like no wonder he hasn't beat out Alex Smith yet. It had several scantily clad women in it with faces that were...To be polite, not very attractive.

Just curious.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I don't think Kaeperchoke deserved any of the crap he is getting for being there. This is stupid that it even went as far as it did.

At 26, if I was a starting QB in the NFL with big dollars I could see myself getting into a lot of trouble. I would be very careful about the hotties though.

Subzero717

Reaction score
The Hawk colored lenses some see out of. The same that crush Krap will defend Sherm. Bu bu bu he is the QB. True and if social media was around when Namath, Marino, Mcmahon to name the super obvious youd see 100 times more than anything Kap has to offer.

I have never met Krap and Im guessing none of you have either. Calling him self centered is something you cant really speak on if you havent.

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawknation2014":1d18u0m4 said:
Marvin49":1d18u0m4 said:
SoulfishHawk":1d18u0m4 said:

Colin-Kaepernick-12.jpg

...ya want a perfect example of homerism? Read your own post.

The ONLY person telling that version of the events is the one who lied to him about being pregnant forcing him to change his number a YEAR ago, took the freakin bus to try to meet up with him in Miami, told people she was going to have babies with him, threatened two other women in the house while walking around in the buff, and then was found by the police having sex with nobody and screaming about angels and devils and had to be restrained.

Yup. That's the one you choose to believe even tho all five of the other people there plus the police tell a different version of the events.

BTW....that picture is 3 years old....and who the hell cares? He's a young, single guy.

It's not like he divorced his college wife before signing his big money deal like a true gentleman would. :D Sorry...too easy. I didn't mean it. I like RW. The comments about Kaeps character are simply ludicrous considering not a single one of us has ever met the guy.

Marvin49

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3fxffi7n said:
Hey Marvin, doesn't matter what he did, he's still a self-centered, choking, bicep-kissing douche.

SMDH.

Marvin49

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":1d7kgujx said:
The Hawk colored lenses some see out of. The same that crush Krap will defend Sherm. Bu bu bu he is the QB. True and if social media was around when Namath, Marino, Mcmahon to name the super obvious youd see 100 times more than anything Kap has to offer.

I have never met Krap and Im guessing none of you have either. Calling him self centered is something you cant really speak on if you havent.

This.

Marvin49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3td7aver said:
I don't think Kaeperchoke deserved any of the crap he is getting for being there. This is stupid that it even went as far as it did.

At 26, if I was a starting QB in the NFL with big dollars I could see myself getting into a lot of trouble. I would be very careful about the hotties though.

I think (or hope) he's learned a bit of a lesson here. It's cool to be rich and single and have some fun, but you are a target. Gotta be more careful.

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawknation2014":o3msfqi5 said:
CALIHAWK1":o3msfqi5 said:
hawknation2014":o3msfqi5 said:
Marvin49":o3msfqi5 said:

Colin-Kaepernick-12.jpg

WTF.

He was in Miami training. He trained at a facility suggested to him by Frank Gore and Anquan Boldin.

Now you are just making sh*t up. LOL.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, agree to disagree. You don't have to meet him to know he's a self-centered guy. Oh well, not worth arguing over, it's all a matter of opinion.