No Charges for Krapernick

Mizak

Reaction score
No charges for Colin Kaepernick
Updated: June 12, 2014, 1:30 PM ET
Associated Press
981240COMMENTS107EMAILPRINT
MIAMI -- San Francisco 49ers star quarterback Colin Kaepernick and two other NFL players will not faces charges in an incident involving a woman at a downtown hotel, prosecutors announced Thursday.

A memo released by the Miami-Dade County State Attorney's Office said there was insufficient evidence that any crime was committed in the hotel room on April 1. Tests indicated the woman was not sexually assaulted and other evidence backed up the players' contention that nothing happened.

[+] Enlarge
Christian Petersen/Getty Images
Colin Kaepernick repeatedly maintained his innocence in connection to an April incident in Miami.
In fact, the memo by Assistant State Attorney Laura Adams described the woman as incoherent when police and fire-rescue officers responded to 911 calls to the room at the Viceroy Hotel. She had to be sedated in order to be taken to the hospital, where she was temporarily involuntarily committed for her own safety, the memo says.

"When she heard the officers' voices, the complainant started screaming incoherently about Jesus and devils," Adams wrote.

A hotel security officer told police that when he arrived at the room, the woman began praying, "asking God to forgive her of her sins" and began screaming in words the security officer couldn't understand, according to the memo. She banged her head against the walls and started kicking uncontrollably.

At the hospital, doctors noted that she was "severely agitated" and appeared to be in an altered mental state, although no evidence of drugs beyond marijuana were detected in her system, Adams wrote. The woman had told police she and the three players had drinks and smoked marijuana earlier in the night.

Kaepernick consistently denied any wrongdoing. Earlier this month the 49ers gave the 26-year-old a $126 million, six-year contract extension that will keep him in San Francisco through 2020. He was drafted in 2011 in the second round out of Nevada.

The other players in the room that night were 49ers wide receiver Quinton Patton, and Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Ricardo Lockette.

The prosecutor's memo says that an attorney for Kaepernick and Lockette told investigators they met the woman about a year ago in Atlanta and that she and Kaepernick had sex. The woman later told Kaepernick she was pregnant and he cut off contact with her, including changing his phone number, the memo says.

Eventually, she learned Kaepernick and Lockette would be in Miami and made arrangements to visit them, traveling by Greyhound bus. After the woman's behavior deteriorated, Kaepernick contacted a nearby friend and decided to leave the hotel.

"I'm leaving right now I'm terrified," Kaepernick texted the friend, according to the prosecutor's memo.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11072 ... i-incident

Gold digging, attention seeking BIATCH!!!!

Marvin49

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":33isd8pb said:
Yawn, they could have had video of him doing something, and it would have been dropped. Niner rules

Yawn, they could have had video of him helping her to the ambulance and giving her a coke and a smile and you would have found something he did wrong that proves he's a douche. Your rules.

Front7vLOB

Reaction score
Marvin49":1gsbdr83 said:
SoulfishHawk":1gsbdr83 said:
Yawn, they could have had video of him doing something, and it would have been dropped. Niner rules

Yawn, they could have had video of him helping her to the ambulance and giving her a coke and a smile and you would have found something he did wrong that proves he's a douche. Your rules.
lol

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Perhaps in the future Gonzo will be a bit more careful about where he puts his dang a lang.

I have a good idea for a new bible verse tattoo for him.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Marvin49":d9fwjn4e said:
SoulfishHawk":d9fwjn4e said:

He's a sexual deviant, I'm sure we'd all know what his intentions would be.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I can't even believe the assholes looked at it that long. I like making fun of Gonzo and his instability, but that stuff sounded more like a non-issue.

Kaeperchoke has a turtle at home. A innocent, sweet object of affection that has been unwillingly victimized for over a decade.

Free Sammy!

Marvin49

Reaction score
Throwdown":33xcoooy said:
Marvin49":33xcoooy said:
SoulfishHawk":33xcoooy said:

He's a sexual deviant, I'm sure we'd all know what his intentions would be.

lol

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
TXHawk":ub5spwf4 said:
Kaep's going to come home one day and find a bunny boiling in a pot.
It won't be a bunny.

u5azarab.jpg

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2g445mpq said:
lucky49":2g445mpq said:
aldon smith is a thug
True.
I was just going to say he is just misunderstood, but you convinced me. :th2thumbs:
Nah, the very best for him is he's a mental retarded idiot. I think he's just a wannabe thug and a moron.

SoulfishHawk":2g445mpq said:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -incident/

"Miami police officers reported finding the woman writhing naked on the bed and "screaming incoherently about Jesus and devils," before throwing her wig at the officers."

lmmfao! Bitches be crazy.

http://www.sacbee.com/2014/06/12/647876 ... crime.html

"what turns out to be a bizarre case brought forward by a 25-year-old Atlanta woman who had to be sedated and strapped to a stretcher while screaming about devils."

"there was no evidence of a sexual assault or even that the woman had sex that night. There also were no other drugs in her system other than the ones used to calm her down when police and paramedics arrived."

Now the truth is out. Apparently Kap screwed her last year, and she sent him a message saying she was pregnant as an April Fools Joke. She also posted a picture of herself online neaked but in paint like a Kap jersey. All this made Kap run for the hills. She didn't much like that, being that she has been shown to be a nutcase stalker.

He is then with Lockette and Patton and ANOTHER WOMAN hanging out, when this girl shows up and starts going apeshit.

Marvin49

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2vss1urx said:
Sports Hernia":2vss1urx said:
lucky49":2vss1urx said:
aldon smith is a thug
True.
I was just going to say he is just misunderstood, but you convinced me. :th2thumbs:
Nah, the very best for him is he's a mental retarded idiot. I think he's just a wannabe thug and a moron.

SoulfishHawk":2vss1urx said:

"Miami police officers reported finding the woman writhing naked on the bed and "screaming incoherently about Jesus and devils," before throwing her wig at the officers."

"what turns out to be a bizarre case brought forward by a 25-year-old Atlanta woman who had to be sedated and strapped to a stretcher while screaming about devils."

"there was no evidence of a sexual assault or even that the woman had sex that night. There also were no other drugs in her system other than the ones used to calm her down when police and paramedics arrived."

Now the truth is out. Apparently Kap screwed her last year, and she sent him a message saying she was pregnant as an April Fools Joke. She also posted a picture of herself online neaked but in paint like a Kap jersey. All this made Kap run for the hills. She didn't much like that, being that she has been shown to be a nutcase stalker.

He is then with Lockette and Patton and ANOTHER WOMAN hanging out, when this girl shows up and starts going apeshit.

Just a quick correction.

In fact, Kaep had invited TWO women over to the house not knowing the crazy one was there. When they arrived, Kap came out of a back room. The crazy one didn't know he was there. When she saw him she wen't ape-sh*t. Got naked in his room, threatened the other two women, etc. The women left because they were scared and Kap left with them and went to their apartment. They kept texting with Lockette about what was going on. Once she was removed, they all went back to the room.

All of the players and the two other women all tell that side of the story. The only one who mentions a bong, shots, or sex is the one who was writhing on the bed having sex with nobody while also screaming about Jesus and Devils and had to be removed from the building.

She apparently took a greyhound bus to get to Miami and was telling people she was going to have sex with kap and have "three championship babies" (insert 49ers don't have a recent trophy joke here).

Yeah...all in all....chick is not well.

drdiags

Reaction score
Stalkers are relentless and usually are only stopped with incarceration, death or the death of their stalking victim. Most times there isn't much the authorities can do besides offer a useless restraining order that the stalker circumvents or disregards.

I am not sure this issue is 100% resolved. unless the woman is going to be institutionalized for awhile.

OP
OP
M

Mizak

Reaction score
Marvin49":kflemh7j said:
5_Golden_Rings":kflemh7j said:
Sports Hernia":kflemh7j said:
lucky49":kflemh7j said:
aldon smith is a thug
True.

SoulfishHawk":kflemh7j said:

Just a quick correction.

In fact, Kaep had invited TWO women over to the house not knowing the crazy one was there. When they arrived, Kap came out of a back room. The crazy one didn't know he was there. When she saw him she wen't ape-sh*t. Got naked in his room, threatened the other two women, etc. The women left because they were scared and Kap left with them and went to their apartment. They kept texting with Lockette about what was going on. Once she was removed, they all went back to the room.

All of the players and the two other women all tell that side of the story. The only one who mentions a bong, shots, or sex is the one who was writhing on the bed having sex with nobody while also screaming about Jesus and Devils and had to be removed from the building.

She apparently took a greyhound bus to get to Miami and was telling people she was going to have sex with kap and have "three championship babies" (insert 49ers don't have a recent trophy joke here).

So, it looks like there was going to be Group Sex but crazy bitch ruined it. Cockblocking Krapernick, HOW DARE HER!!!!!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":2g7qzrcu said:
5_Golden_Rings":2g7qzrcu said:
Sports Hernia":2g7qzrcu said:
lucky49":2g7qzrcu said:
aldon smith is a thug
True.

SoulfishHawk":2g7qzrcu said:

Just a quick correction.

She IS BatS crazy....... If she wanted to have 3 championship babies she would have been bumping ugly's with Russell Wilson! 8)