NFL's Dameshek - Who would win in Division-vs-Division teams

Axx

Reaction score
How can NFC north fans be so upset.
Does anyone play defense in the NFC north outside of the decent bears defense?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
kearly":mt556h34 said:
KCHawkGirl":mt556h34 said:
The whole thing looks like a pointless excercise for fantasy football buffs that isn't even put together correctly.

No doubt.

Also, I think the NFC West loses a lot from a list like this simply because the Seahawks and 49ers are the two deepest teams in the NFL, and depth doesn't register on an all-star list. By highlighting only the cream of the crop, the list makes the NFC North look almost better than the NFC West, but when they actually played the real games last season, the top NFC West teams dominated the top NFC North teams in the actual football games. Dominated.
I used this very point when taking with a friend at work today about the upcoming season and he asked me shouldn't I load my fantasy team with Seahawks? I said no because they have so much depth that they aren't the best fantasy choices and Wilson is in a serious run first offense but if he was in a more pass heavy offense put him as 2nd string. Better that you keep to your team (Chiefs) because you have no depth at key positions. :)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Axx":20qoamk8 said:
How can NFC north fans be so upset.
Does anyone play defense in the NFC north outside of the decent bears defense?

"De-what? De-fence?" -Vikings, Packers, and Lions fans.

Latest posts