NFL players can bet on other games? Ummm Sherm?

HawkWow

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2nqyfvp8 said:
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas (unless you put it on Twitter).

Hahaha...good stuff. Twitter should be banned along with Facebook. Either that or every tweet and post should be on auto-filter.....reviewed first by the teams media personel.

Seattle_Stunna_MD

Reaction score
Wow, glad it took me until it reached 5 pages to first finally view it. :!: :!:

I surely hope Sherm didn't really do what we hope he all did not. It is what it is.

AF_BASS_MAN

Reaction score
Hey everybody, long time lurker that finally decided to register here. My dad was a Seahawks fan also and love going to games when it was still Qwest.

Unfortunately for Sherman, I am sure that NFLN and every other NFL applicable twitter account follows him just like most if not all the other players and coaches. So just because we haven't seen the report of this broken on TV yet doesn't mean that it won't soon, especially after all the hub blub that the reinstatement of Sean Payton attracted.

Doesn't look good for Richard Sherman I am afraid!

Jerhawk

Reaction score
It's not a violation for NFL players to bet on other games. There's no issue here

zayden185

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2nsu9uvf said:
The guy that was taking the bet screwed up. It was supposed to be for Richard Herman.

Yes...DICK heeeerrrrrrrmmmmmannnn!!!

I thought he went to Stanford?

What an idiot!!

Don't hit send!!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
This is Richard Sherman. He is toying around. The guy hasn't said anything other than he is in Vegas, winning money and his next tweet said "a lot",

It didn't say "I placed money on the Ravens" or anything close to that. He is just playing around and even the media isn't really biting on it.